Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

City Addicks: with Karl Robinson & Johnnie Jackson - 13th November, The Grapes Leadenhall Market

Comments

• Thanks to those who organised. Both JJ and KR came across well.

JJ’s passion and understanding for the club is clear and KR committed himself to bringing the team and the fans back together. An encouraging evening.
  • Be interesting to know if Jacko has an opinion on the protests etc? Did it come up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent evening and although I had no strong feelings either way previously about KR, now sold on the guy. Sincere I think and sees things from a fans perspective. JJ is JJ - a top man, so thanks to all for arranging it. Was also good to put names to a few CL code names!
  • I wasn't really aware how much Barnie put in to it all and didn't thank him...so thanks Barnie for organising a great event.
  • As a boycoter I feel slighly guilty as he came across well. If Roland had come onboard in July 2017 there can be few complaints about how we are managed now. Perhaps Novak but that may be down to KR rather than them.
  • Sleep now will post a proper round up in the morning and therefore artificially postpone my return to work

Brb lol great to meet a few of you xoxo
  • Was the speech at the end similar to that given at Bromley Addicks? @AFKABartram or anyone
  • Sponsored links:

• also thanks for arranging, the food was a nice touch so hopefully we put a bit of money behind the bar, only thing i think is next time we may need a bigger room!.
  • only other things of note were;

karl would like to get to round 3 of the fa cup because he loves the competition and would like to give the fans a big day, asked what would happen to the revenue from a said big game, he replied it gives me a bit more clout when i go asking for money in the transfer window.
  • some bits seemed a bit scripted, two that spring to mind were roland watches every game and all he asked karl to do was please the people, karl was funny in parts, and had a brief chat with him after outside and tbh i've changed my opinion on him, before thought he was a bit of a prick but seems like a nice genuine bloke that genuinely wants the best for the club. also liked when asked about millwall getting relegated/staying in championship he replied i couldnt give a fuck, the only question i didnt hear asked which i would of liked to have known the answer is ventokele, karl says he wants 2 strikers, a big one and a small one, so why not bring back ventokele?.

KR said at Bromley that he didn't know is Igor wanted to be at Charlton as he'd never spoken to him. Seemed a subject he didn't want to go into anymore detail on.
  • some bits seemed a bit scripted, two that spring to mind were roland watches every game and all he asked karl to do was please the people, karl was funny in parts, and had a brief chat with him after outside and tbh i've changed my opinion on him, before thought he was a bit of a prick but seems like a nice genuine bloke that genuinely wants the best for the club. also liked when asked about millwall getting relegated/staying in championship he replied i couldnt give a fuck, the only question i didnt hear asked which i would of liked to have known the answer is ventokele, karl says he wants 2 strikers, a big one and a small one, so why not bring back ventokele?.

KR said at Bromley that he didn't know is Igor wanted to be at Charlton as he'd never spoken to him. Seemed a subject he didn't want to go into anymore detail on.
    cheers.