Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(NO NOT US) . . . . . . .Duchatelet set to complete sale on Tuesday

edited November 2017 in General Charlton
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/910544871?-11197:833:0

Before people moan, I am not trying to raise hopes, that is why I added Not us, in heading. If it was us, I would have put it on the other thread about us being sold

Comments

• Options
    Yes, but it's in capitals and you have to read the first seven words before you get to the brackets.

Thanks for raising my hopes.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Yes, but it's in capitals and you have to read the first seven words before you get to the brackets.

Thanks for raising my hopes.

Is the heading better?
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see if the sale includes the stadium but I expect Roland will hold on to the real estate. Japanese owners would probably have less of an issue with that than we would with the Valley. Football stadiums in Japan are owned by the city or prefecture and the teams are just tenants.
  • Options
    I suspect that was Rolands long term plan. If you look at STVV/ CZJ /Ujpest, isn’t it the same at all of them. Build around the football club. He can then sell the club, hang onto the property and get the income. The attractive part is the non-FC income. He’s not completely dependent on the football club for income.

I don’t see that model working at the Valley as it’s footprint and location are not good for that type of development. Maybe he’s just realized that.