Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

im a celebrity 2017

could be the most z list yet.

the 1st 8 confirmed contestants;

dennis wise
jamie lomas
jack maynard
toff made in chelsea bird
vanessa white from the saturdays
fizz from corrie
amir khan
boris johnsons dad

Comments

• Other than the two sports-persons, I have no idea who the rest are!
  • Talal said:

Pedro45 said:

Other than the two sports-persons, I have no idea who the rest are!

One is Boris Johnson's dad.
    Has he got a dad? At least one who would admit to siring such a complete fuckwit.
  • Members of the Saturdays do seem to be prime reality show fodder at the moment...
  • Love the show, and very embarrassed to say i know of all but one of those...
  • dennis wise and amir khan are pretty famous but then that's to me as a sports fan.
  • Can't wait to see Wise chewing on kangaroo penis.

Although, I fear he'll do well and I'll end up liking him

Which one?
  • Pedro45 said:

I think Fizz is the ginger one who looks like Spoogy off Byker Grove
  • Sponsored links:

• Rebecca Vardy is in it too apparently
  • Wonder if the kangaroo cocks are halal ? clueless as to how Khan is going to eat in there.
  • shine166 said:

Wonder if the kangaroo cocks are halal ? clueless as to how Khan is going to eat in there.

He'll be allowed to sit em out on "health grounds"
  • I love this show and I love Fizz , cant wait
  • Always tend to look forward to it, but when it starts it's soon just same old same old.
  • Talal said:

Pedro45 said:

One is Boris Johnson's dad.
    But who is he????
  • Needs to be more bitchy this year... Last year was good but everyone got along too well
  • Shag said:

I love this show and I love Fizz , cant wait

Send her in the waterfall first, scare all the crocs out
  • how long until Ant screams get me out of here and give me some painkillers?
  • Sponsored links:

• I would rather watch my fingernails grow.
  • Should send Ben Stokes to the jungle, he won't have far to travel for the 1st test

Which one?
    Jack Maynard - just looked him up, i do feel old as these you tubers are as valid a 'celeb' as people from when i was a kid, but i just don't get it.
  • Toff from Made in Chelsea is hot. Thick but hot.

Amir Khan isn't going to come out of this looking great I don't think. People will see him for what he is.

Vardy's missus might be interesting - in a divvy chav way (that's with me knowing nothing about her so might be wide of the mark)

Dennis Wise is a tool

The rest I wouldn't know them if they punched me in the nuts on the high street
  • Started a couple of weeks back with Come Dancing
  • Is anyone with me when I say, watching someone gag is the funniest thing ever

Which one?
    Jack Maynard - just looked him up, i do feel old as these you tubers are as valid a 'celeb' as people from when i was a kid, but i just don't get it.
    Jack Maynard is famous for being an average singers brother. No need to feel old at all. He's an absolute nobody and a complete tool to boot.
  • Ain't he part of the wine gum dynasty then?
  • The show is class , but that line up is a joke.