Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ostersunds story

Great story from Sweden of a teams rise from the 4th tier to Europe..

Maybe Potter and Hopcutt might be people we could have an interest in in the future ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41902664

Comments

• Great story from Sweden of a teams rise from the 4th tier to Europe..

Maybe Potter and Hopcutt might be people we could have an interest in in the future ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41902664

We need to deserve them first.

• Heard about this lad on the Football Weekly podcast, he is adored out there. They suggested that when the Europa League adventure is over he may try his luck over here. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.
  • Saw that on Football Focus. Roy Hodgson made his name in Sweden too...
  • Saw that on Football Focus. Roy Hodgson made his name in Sweden too...

Please don’t let Potter end up where Roooy has he sounds like a really good bloke it would be a shame for him to end in up Croydon
  • Saw that on FF. managed to get crowds up from 5-600 to 6000. A bit like the rebuilding of fan base we'll need when the Belgians finally depart
  • Been saying it for years The British know the english game best.

Great to see what has happen to this club but why should he have to be put in that postion in the first place.Wish him well.
  • Great article. Good luck to them!
  • Great story and incredible journey.

Makes you wonder how far away we were when we finished 7th in the prem, from being a very good team.

One can always dream.
  • Great story. The sort of thing I'd achieve on football manager
  • edited November 2017
    I've got some Swedish friends who live in Ostersund. I was out there earlier this year and drove past the ground - they're really loving this adventure. That was so nearly us - it seems a lifetime away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic story.
  • Potter made his debut in the same match as Linvoy Primus. On itv match and I think he won man of the match.