Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Checkatrade : Charlton 0-1 Portsmouth

many thanks to the 8 lifers who gave marks
no player on either side has been booked during the Checkatrade games???????????

Comments

• Good to see Mascoll played well again, at least in comparison to the rest of the team.

Not so good to see our three worst players are our three back up strikers. Not that I'm surprised.
  • edited November 2017
    Scoham said:

Good to see Mascoll played well again, at least in comparison to the rest of the team.

Not so good to see our three worst players are our three back up strikers. Not that I'm surprised.

@lancashire lad Would it be the fair to say that when they're aren't that many votes cast the two people who gave Dodoo 1 point have skewed the mark substantially? Feel a bit sorry for him...
  • JamesSeed said:

Scoham said:

Good to see Mascoll played well again, at least in comparison to the rest of the team.

@lancashire lad Would it be the fair to say that when they're aren't that many votes cast the two people who gave Dodoo 1 point have skewed the mark substantially? Feel a bit sorry for him...
    Although on the flip side, he was lucky to get his average mark against Truro