Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Whitehawk FA Youth Cup Wed 8th Nov 7PM @ Welling United

Hi all,
I many of you may know I do the photography for the U18. Being the exact age of the 2nd years and going to practically all the games, I have got that close to it that it now feels like it's my journey too. A few of them are my best friends! This is their big competition and their chance to shine in front of what will hopefully be a bigger audience. Any of you with valley pass can watch the goal celebration from the 3rd goal at Millwall and see what genuine passion these young guys have. I will try and attach the goal celebration from Watford which is even better. They represent the club with pride, they are future and I personally promise you won't be disappointed with what you see. Highly doubt admission will be for than £6 adults. If we can get 600 ish we'd have the highest attendance of the round & to beat the Checkatrade attendance from last night would be amazing. Please come down and support the boys, genuinely would mean the world to me!
Many Thanks, any questions please ask I know everything (U18's wise that is)
Tom

Comments