Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton 3-1 Truro vlog - Ben Reeves & Mark Marshall on the scoresheet!

Here's my vlog from yesterday's match!

Sound like a broken record now but thank you for all the support, my YouTube channel hit 1,000 subscribers over the weekend which is really pleasing.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feh8_bF0Ryg&t=1s

Comments

• Good one Jimmy.
  • bit of a con really. Vlogger talks to a camera but footage is from the TV or the club as its filmed from The East Stand & he was sitting in the West.
  • edited November 2017

Good one Jimmy.

Thank you!

bit of a con really. Vlogger talks to a camera but footage is from the TV or the club as its filmed from The East Stand & he was sitting in the West.

Apologies if this upset you. I've done vlogs for many games this season and It's not often I use footage that's not my own. The only other time in fact was at Oxford away when I was told not to use my camera in the stadium. For this Truro game it was because I couldn't find my second camera battery and therefore the camera would have died mid-vlog.

I'm fully aware certain bodies have the right to demonetise the video, but I am fully prepared for that should it happen. I didn't want to let anybody down and not produce a decent vlog because of this minor situation. Perhaps next time I will include a disclaimer in the video description.
  • Good one Jimmy.

Thank you!

bit of a con really. Vlogger talks to a camera but footage is from the TV or the club as its filmed from The East Stand & he was sitting in the West.

Apologies if this upset you. I've done vlogs for many games this season and It's not often I use footage that's not my own. The only other time in fact was at Oxford away when I was told not to use my camera in the stadium. For this Truro game it was because I couldn't find my second camera battery and therefore the camera would have died mid-vlog.

I'm fully aware certain bodies have the right to demonetise the video, but I am fully prepared for that should it happen. I didn't want to let anybody down and not produce a decent vlog because of this minor situation. Perhaps next time I will include a disclaimer in the video description.
    No need to apologise mate .
    Keep em coming.
  • I really like these video blogs and am always encouraged to 'subscribe' but I don't have a clue how to.
    Like the statbank they are stacking up into a nice record of the season, but from a personal point of view from two very fine young people.
  • Good one Jimmy.

Thank you!

No need to apologise mate .
    Keep em coming.
    Thanks mate, appreciate that.
    seth plum said:

I really like these video blogs and am always encouraged to 'subscribe' but I don't have a clue how to.
    Like the statbank they are stacking up into a nice record of the season, but from a personal point of view from two very fine young people.

Thank you Seth lovely words. Have really enjoyed documenting the season like this so far.

Haha I have noticed a few people who access the vlogs through Charlton Life are often unsure how to subscribe. There will be a button at the end of the video you can use, or click on the title of the video which will take you through to YouTube's site, and you can do it from there. You will need to sign into your Google account to do so!
  • What google account?
  • seth plum said:

What google account?

On YouTube you'll need to be signed in. It's the same account you use for Gmail etc. assuming you have one. If you click the subscribe button it should redirect you and tell you what you need to do :smiley:
  • seth plum said:

Sorry my friend but all that sounds like too much fart-arseing about for me.

Haha no worries matey