Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2nd Rnd - AFC Wimbledon away - Sunday 2pm (only 675 tickets)

edited November 2017 in General Charlton
So Charlton got pass Truro City and are now in the pot for the 2nd round draw this Monday evening on the BBC.

I still want an away tie against a club i have not seen Charlton play at.

So mine is Mansfield Town away please easy to get to and large away end for all fans.

Comments

• Anyone we can beat easily
  • Another home game with beatable opponents please.
  • Another home game with beatable opponents please.
  • As always, away non-league
  • Away to Carlisle as usual, please...
  • Maidstone away.

But we'll get Gillingham.
  • Maidstone would be interesting
  • So mine is Mansfield Town away please easy to get to and large away end for all fans.

I'm away that weekend so I'm guessing it will be somewhere good like that!

Hopefully it's on the Saturday to make travel easier for everyone, plus no hangovers at work on the Monday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maidstone away would be ideal for most of our fan base.
  • Boreham Wood away.
  • Wigan or Blackburn away play a weakened team then We Can concentrate on the league
  • Hereford away would be easy journey for me, as long as we play better then last time. Not sure how many I would have from the team on that night. Rob Elliot, Grant Basey, Chris Solly, Kelly Youga, Jose Semedo, Alex Stavrinou, Matthew Spring, Andy Gray, Scott Wagstaff, Izale McLeod, Wade Small
  • If they win their replay, Woking away as it's only half hour from me.

I suspect they won’t have a big ground so unless you are a season ticket holder with Valley Gold you probably won’t get a ticket and it might as well be hours away from you
  • Hereford away
    Forest green away
    But to be honest as long as we can get through the second round. Then Palace away.
  • edited November 2017

If they win their replay, Woking away as it's only half hour from me.

I suspect they won’t have a big ground so unless you are a season ticket holder with Valley Gold you probably won’t get a ticket and it might as well be hours away from you
    Their ground holds 6k, only 1000 went to the match today so I think I'd get in.
  • edited November 2017
    Maidstone away. Good for them sell out and live TV game. Who will we get Wigan !
  • Maidstone or Slough away...
  • Sponsored links:

Their ground holds 6k, only 1000 went to the match today so I think I'd get in.
    They were playing Bury. We’d only get 1,000 turning up for that match in the first round of the game cup as welll
  • No 37 in draw tomorrow.

1 STEVENAGE
    2 BRADFORD CITY
    3 PORT VALE
    4 NEWPORT COUNTY
    5 MORECAMBE
    6 YEOVIL TOWN
    7 PETERBOROUGH UNITED OR TRANMERE ROVERS
    8 CAMBRIDGE UNITED
    9 FOREST GREEN ROVERS
    10 AFC FYLDE
    11 LUTON TOWN
    12 SHREWSBURY TOWN
    13 HEREFORD
    14 GUISELEY OR ACCRINGTON STANLEY
    15 BLACKBURN ROVERS
    16 DONCASTER ROVERS
    17 LEATHERHEAD OR BILLERICAY TOWN
    18 BOREHAM WOOD
    19 MANSFIELD TOWN
    20 OXFORD CITY
    21 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE
    22 AFC WIMBLEDON
    23 ROCHDALE
    24 COVENTRY CITY
    25 CHORLEY OR FLEETWOOD TOWN
    26 CARLISLE UNITED
    27 NOTTS COUNTY
    28 SWINDON TOWN
    29 MAIDSTONE UNITED
    30 WOKING OR BURY
    31 CREWE ALEXANDRA
    32 GILLINGHAM
    33 MILTON KEYNES DONS
    34 SLOUGH TOWN
    35 WYCOMBE WANDERERS
    36 NORTHAMPTON TOWN OR SCUNTHORPE UNITED
    37 CHARLTON ATHELTIC
    38 WIGAN ATHLETIC
    39 GATESHEAD
    40 EXETER CITY
  • Pissed off with the team that denied there being a chance of Oxford City v Oxford United!!

The fasination with that place having a City / United in League and Non-League Football is something I've always wanted to see in the FA Cup... Same with Cambridge United v Cambridge City
  • Hereford away
    Forest green away
    But to be honest as long as we can get through the second round. Then Palace away.

No to Palace. Just no. That's where our season started going wrong last time we played them in the cup.

Let's just wait until next season before we put them in their place!

• Hereford away
    Forest green away

No to Palace. Just no. That's where our season started going wrong last time we played them in the cup.

Let's just wait until next season before we put them in their place!

Yeah dont want a local League derby in the cup... Nice big FA Cup Third Round tie against any other Premier League team would be nice just not them

Worst case is they'd win 4-1 and use it to build on their League season and so revive their relegation battle
  • Cambridge away but we'll get MK Dons
  • I think we will get Portsmouth, I week before the 25th celebrations.
  • Slough Town at home.
  • edited November 2017
    Slough Town. My boyhood team.
  • Maidstone away would be ideal for most of our fan base.

Their ground is tiny though, just over 4000, so the away allowance would be tiny