Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

City Addicks: with Karl Robinson & Johnnie Jackson - 13th November, The Grapes Leadenhall Market

Look forward to seeing you there

Comments

• Ooh, a Charlton legend and a spiral staircase, what's not to like?
  • Did anyone buy the programme vs Dons and see the fan group noticeboard, and was City Addicks on it?
  • Next door to work, happy days.
  • Put a time in.
  • Doors open at 6 (pls can an admin amend the OP) but there is a pub bar downstairs, guests will appear from 7, it is a small venue btw. We are fundraising for Down Syndrome on the night.
  • Hoping to be able to get there. Great to have a Charlton man running the bar too
  • Me and Tom Hovi hoping to attend this one (if that's alright?)

PS...he's not the real Tom Hovi....just likes to think he is.
  • is it just turn up on the day?
  • Sponsored links:

• is it just turn up on the day?

Well I wouldn't suggest turning up on another day.
    haha i was more thinking of the fact that its a small venue so didnt know if you had to confirm/secret handshake or for suits only.
  • Ah bollocks, I finish work at like half 7, is there a scheduled speaking time or anything?

(Will try to pop out early though)
  • I'll be there, looking forward to it

My City local so handy
  • Only supporters over 6' allowed to attend.
  • I might have a bit of this myself. Unless somebody is planning setting up a Canary Wharf Addicks branch.
  • If your up in the city going to this meeting is a must.
  • Looking forward to this. Thanks for organising chaps.
  • Only supporters over 6' allowed to attend.

Me and Hovi easily pass that test. Karl could do worse than sign us up to defend corners.............

PS: That was 6 feet not 6 inches? (any sort of cold weather and I've had it on that score).
  • Is the meeting open to all as I will be in London on the 13th and would like to attend?
  • Is the meeting open to all as I will be in London on the 13th and would like to attend?

Yes of course @JohnfromNorfolk open to all Addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• PaddyP17 said:

Ah bollocks, I finish work at like half 7, is there a scheduled speaking time or anything?

(Will try to pop out early though)

Will McDonalds let you do that?
  • All set for tomorrow?
  • Down in London tomorrow for the funeral of Mr W's elderly aunt and staying over for meetings the next day so may well turn up for this.
  • I am assuming it is at Bunch of Grapes pub not Planet of the Grapes Wine Bar? Both seem to be at Leadenhall Market.
  • Looking forward to it, see a few of you tomorrow
  • Simonsen said:

Me and Tom Hovi hoping to attend this one (if that's alright?)

PS...he's not the real Tom Hovi....just likes to think he is.

And he isn’t the real @Simonsen or if he is, I’ve missed something for the past thirty odd years that I’ve known him.

• I am assuming it is at Bunch of Grapes pub not Planet of the Grapes Wine Bar? Both seem to be at Leadenhall Market.

Bunch.

I’m often found in the Planet. Love it there. Choose your own....
  • Looking forwards to it. Is there any entry cost?
  • edited November 2017
    I’m so pleased that City Addicks have got going again.
    I’ve always considered that the group may both give and glean information as business oriented professionals and you just never know, something of more significance may come out of the meetings from time to time on the financial side of things at the cloob.
    The City is a small world and interesting tittle tattle about all sorts of things get aired on the GRAPEVINE......LOL!