Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Lennon

What's happening with him? No sign of him last night.

Comments

• What's happening with him? No sign of him last night.

Injured

So tragic that a thread has been cut down so desperately early in its journey through Charlton Life.

RIP
    Sorry.

Rumour from my mates cousin's wife who is an estate agent that he was looking at houses in Cheshire. Fallen out with all the other players and Robinson over gambling debts and has been banned for 6 months after a positive drug test.

Is that good enough?
    What was the drug he was taking? was it recreational or performance enhancing?
  • hopefully he can get fit as may be needed for back up LB until page is fit.
  • hopefully he can get fit as may be needed for back up LB until page is fit.

From his point of view he needs to feature in pre season to show KR what he can do, as he must be well down the pecking order at the moment at CB
  • It's a real shame with him, he needs a sustained period where he is fit and he can start getting back to the player that I believe he could be, especially very good in League One.

I don't know about the injury, but I do know that Robinson rates him.
  • edited July 2017

What's happening with him? No sign of him last night.

Injured

So tragic that a thread has been cut down so desperately early in its journey through Charlton Life.

RIP
    Sorry.

Rumour from my mates cousin's wife who is an estate agent that he was looking at houses in Cheshire. Fallen out with all the other players and Robinson over gambling debts and has been banned for 6 months after a positive drug test.

Is that good enough?
    What was the drug he was taking? was it recreational or performance enhancing?
    They can't have been performance enhancing as Naby Sarr is his dealer.
  • Still injured?
  • Still injured?

Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wish him well but I hope he's not the Konsa replacement in January
  • wmcf123 said:

I wish him well but I hope he's not the Konsa replacement in January

Karl has said any deal must involve a loan back
    When did he say that?
  • edited November 2017

wmcf123 said:

Karl has said any deal must involve a loan back
    When did he say that?
    Yes, I never heard him say that and I feel it would be quite unlikely in any case.
  • I think Canters means Konsa to be loaned back should he be sold, this will allow Lennon to go out on loan without leaving us short.
  • wmcf123 said:

Karl has said any deal must involve a loan back so don't think we should worry about that until it happens.

Personally I'm a big fan of Harry having seen much of his spell at Gills where he was an absolute rock that they built their defence around. Their success that season basically collapsed when we recalled him to play alongside Ro Jo in a relegation battle.

I think it'll take him a while to get back to that level having been out for a year. A loan from Jan is probably best for him.

As long as we dont lose anyone else ibwould have no qualms with him as 4th choice CB behind Pearce Bauer and Sarr. Although that would leave us in the strange position of having 3 left footed centre backs.
    Better than what we have been used to - 2 left footed centre backs!
  • wmcf123 said:

Well if we have new owners and Konsa money is spent on promotion calibre players then I have no problem with Lennon being fourth choice.
  • He's better than John...