Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Checkatrade Trophy: Charlton 3-2 Fulham U21

many thanks to the 9 Lifers who made this statbank possible:

Comments

• Is Rad the man back with an assist?
  • You've got the assists wrong I think! 3rd goal was a clear KAG assist. 2nd goal I mistakenly thought was a goalbound Cummings header turned in by Dodoo but I'm not sure who touched it last before him now
  • 2nd goal was, from what I can tell, another assist by one of their defenders (like the 1st goal) - Cummings' header gets nodded back out to Dodoo. Can't give that to Cummings. There's a SMALL CHANCE it bounces off RHF to get back to Dodoo but I don't think that's very likely. I reckon only KAG gets an assist this time
  • Leuth - I watched the "highlights" a number of times and disagree with you, I might have it wrong but definitely the KAG corner was headed on by someone then went via a Fulham body to the scorer and so be it:)
  • Yeah, it was headed on by Cummings but then knocked back across the box by I think a Fulham player, so I wouldn't give an assist for that. The third goal was definitively a KAG assist - Maloney played the pass into KAG.
  • Leuth if and when I get time I’ll look at it again
  • One disappointing stat is the number of assists for Magennis this season. Zero. With the number of games he's played, you'd hope for a few wouldn't you?
  • Leuth said:

Yeah, it was headed on by Cummings but then knocked back across the box by I think a Fulham player, so I wouldn't give an assist for that. The third goal was definitively a KAG assist - Maloney played the pass into KAG.

Blimey @Leuth is right for once.
  • I have now reviewed the video and reckon as follows:
    2nd goal - no assist as after KAG sent the corner in it came off two Fulham players before it got to Dodoo, possibly HF was involved but not sure
    3rd goal - yes KAG assist

I will amend the records accordingly
  • JamesSeed said:

One disappointing stat is the number of assists for Magennis this season. Zero. With the number of games he's played, you'd hope for a few wouldn't you?

And his lack of goals
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:

JamesSeed said:

One disappointing stat is the number of assists for Magennis this season. Zero. With the number of games he's played, you'd hope for a few wouldn't you?

And his lack of goals
    Well at least he has four of them. Should have more maybe.