Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Selfishly good for us as I'd much rather play them with Magennis, DaSilva, and Konsa. But shit for those who bought train tickets.
  • That's train money down the Swanney but I move house around then, so from a financial and time perspective, it's not the end of the world for me personally.
  • Pity, was looking forward to this trip , cold Tuesday in December I suppose.
  • Really annoying for supporters who have paid good money but playing them with two of our best players, and Josh Magennis, missing would have been madness.
  • edited November 2017
    That’s £16 I will never get back, on top of interest rates going up......
    Tough day.
  • Destined to never see this ground in daylight.
  • Stewart said:

That’s £16 I will never get back, on top of interest rates going up......
    Tough day.

Go and watch a Haughmond game instead - Support the non-league!
  • Crewe v Lincoln it is then
  • Not a shock this has happened - just gutted for the lads who have forked out on the train fare.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

Not a shock this has happened - just gutted for the lads who have forked out on the train fare.

they could help support lower and non-league!
  • Shame for those who have forked out. But to be fair it was flagged on here ages ago that there was a good chance of it being post-poned.
  • No surprise and a good decision.

• Should be ok next season as Championship fixtures are not scheduled for international weeks.
  • Shrewsbury manager maybe intresting Sunderland per Sky.

That could be good for us as well.
  • iaitch said:

Should be ok next season as Championship fixtures are not scheduled for international weeks.

Indeed - and we should wish Shrewsbury every success in the Championship ;-)
  • Maybe Leagues 1 & 2 should stop on international weekends altogether.
  • iaitch said:

Should be ok next season as Championship fixtures are not scheduled for international weeks.

Indeed - and we should wish Shrewsbury every success in the Championship ;-)
    Haha, I didn't think of it that way, very good.
  • Maybe Leagues 1 & 2 should stop on international weekends altogether.

Only problem there is the fact that there arent many teams in League One or Two who need to have games called off and by having the games going ahead still, they get the exposure that the Premier League / Championship take every other time
  • Destined to never see this ground in daylight.

Don't worry, it will be rescheduled for day of 2nd round of FA Cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good, need to he playing that sort of team full strength. At this stage it’s a risk paying out on trains till it’s certain. We know the odds are it’ll be off so why risk it.
  • Bollox.tenofus in my group have bought train tickets.
    But if it means we have a better chance of winning later I suppose I can't moan too much.

I shall go to Scunthorpe later instead.
    COYR
  • booking trains today would of set you back £46.00 booking them when they went on sale would of saved you £30.00
  • Was going to go as went last year and wanted revenge, glad I never booked a hotel.
  • Bollox.tenofus in my group have bought train tickets.
    But if it means we have a better chance of winning later I suppose I can't moan too much.

COYR

Congratulations you've been nominated as the driver for the Tuesday night game against Shrewsbury
  • clb74 said:

Bollox.tenofus in my group have bought train tickets.

COYR

Congratulations you've been nominated as the driver for the Tuesday night game against Shrewsbury
    You drive and I'll pay for the petrol Chris
  • edited November 2017
    clb74 said:

COYR

Attention Admin, I think Elfs has hijacked clb's account :wink:
  • clb74 said:

COYR

Don't worry about the petrol money I'm getting that off karl tonight
  • clb74 said:

COYR

The only driving Christine will be doing is driving you mad.