Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup

Comments

• I'm old school when it comes to soups; Heinz cream of chicken, oxtail, leek & potato and tomato being my fav's.

However, my wife makes a wicked sweet corn chowder.

• kimbo said:

I am having Covent Garden Skinny Tomato Arrabiata soup for lunch !

Bet that has a better class of cow pus in it.
  • Heinz tomato when it's winter and feeling down
    Heinz minestrone for a cold
    Heinz oxtail for flu

I used to like tomtail - mix tomato and oxtail.
  • iaitch said:

kimbo said:

I am having Covent Garden Skinny Tomato Arrabiata soup for lunch !

Bet that has a better class of cow pus in it.
    Maybe as it’s skinny they use the low fat cow pus
  • I dislike canned soup...

I do however, still eat it. It's a lot easier on the go to crack open the can pour the slop into microwaveable container, nuke it, throw it down your throat and rinse said container and continue on with your day.
  • Soup in general - I don't get it. Why get it for lunch - it's a liquid, so in my eyes more a drink.

Fuck that shit - I want to get some food down my throat
  • Heinz tomato soup with a crusty cheese n onion roll dipped in it.

Bosh.
  • Yep enjoyed my soup today....not sure it was the true taste of Tomatoes, but a whole tin only 136 calories....get in!!
  • Baxters Tommy soup for me ... The highlander broth ain’t bad either
  • Walked down Cannon Street earlier and remembered they used to have the sandwich shop, Benjy's, there on the corner. Used to get a large Heinz Tomato Soup there for lunch most days. 90p for what would be a "venti" size in Starbucks lingo. Lovely!!

If I'd known about the cow pus, I'd have ordered two!! :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Stevelamb said:

Redrobo said:

Tomatoes are also very good for men.

Good for the old prostrate and improves blood flow for that healthy erection!

(By the way, you eat them and not rub them on.)

Actually meat and dairy products are THE number one cause of erectile dysfunction. If you have this problem it is because your blood flow is being restricted due to the cholesterol build up in your blood attaching to your veins and arteries as fat deposits. Often followed by a heart attack or stroke. Enjoy you Heinz cream of tomato soup.
    Just had a nice juicy burger, and have no problems downstairs I can tell you, quite the opposite in fact.
  • McBobbin said:

Stevelamb said:

Redrobo said:

Actually meat and dairy products are THE number one cause of erectile dysfunction. If you have this problem it is because your blood flow is being restricted due to the cholesterol build up in your blood attaching to your veins and arteries as fat deposits. Often followed by a heart attack or stroke. Enjoy you Heinz cream of tomato soup.
    Just had a nice juicy burger, and have no problems downstairs I can tell you, quite the opposite in fact.
    Your burger just gave you a hard-on?
    Might have been the big baps it came in! :wink:
  • edited November 2017
    McBobbin said:

Stevelamb said:

Redrobo said:

Your burger just gave you a hard-on?
    I'll never stop loving the sarcastic humour on here, proper giggling at that
  • Soup in general - I don't get it. Why get it for lunch - it's a liquid, so in my eyes more a drink.

This. Broths and pho as well. Who wants their food swimming in liquid.

I appreciate soups are good for diets, but they’re not something I would go for

Whilst we’re on the subject of Heinz, ketchup and beans have haunted me all my life. Both from an early age were disgusting to me, yet this country cannot raise a child without infecting it with this filth

Every school lunchtime at primary school I had to lie to the cooks and say I was allergic to both because everything gets covered in ketchup or beans

Going round to another kid’s house was an absolutely terrifying experience as beans were what most mealtimes involved. I’d spend the whole time in the run up to dinner fretting and praying, too polite to say I don’t like them, and if they were served, I’d then have to dexterously eat around them and hope they hadn’t infected too much of the plate
  • cabbles said:

Soup in general - I don't get it. Why get it for lunch - it's a liquid, so in my eyes more a drink.

Whilst we’re on the subject of Heinz, ketchup and beans have haunted me all my life. Both from an early age were disgusting to me, yet this country cannot raise a child without infecting it with this filth

Every school lunchtime at primary school I had to lie to the cooks and say I was allergic to both because everything gets covered in ketchup or beans

Going round to another kid’s house was an absolutely terrifying experience as beans were what most mealtimes involved. I’d spend the whole time in the run up to dinner fretting and praying, too polite to say I don’t like them, and if they were served, I’d then have to dexterously eat around them and hope they hadn’t infected too much of the plate
    Tinned beans are the work of the devil!

I can’t eat a plate of food with beans on there.
  • cabbles said:

Soup in general - I don't get it. Why get it for lunch - it's a liquid, so in my eyes more a drink.

Quite like beans on toast. However, hate them on a plate with a cooked breakfast, especially if they touch the egg.

Can't stand ketchup though.
  • cabbles said:

Quite like beans on toast. However, hate them on a plate with a cooked breakfast, especially if they touch the egg.

Probably saying this to the wrong person but.....
    Use your sausage as a bean juice dam to protect your egg.
    A 'breakwater' if you will
  • cabbles said:

I see this conversation going south very soon
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

AHA
  • Best soup ever: Heinz Tomato liberally topped with cracked black pepper and malt vinegar. So tangy!
  • More of a carrot and coriander type of guy if I’m being honest.
  • I like Heinz Tomato soup but it really doesn’t taste anything like tomato does it. 
  • I like Heinz Tomato soup but it really doesn’t taste anything like tomato does it. 
    and that is exactly why I love it, I hate tomatoes.
    exactly how this thread started
  • Love all the Heinz soups. 1st. Tomato. 2nd. Oxtail. 3rd. Chicken.
  • I knew I was old when at the last gatecrasher festival I took 3 tins of Heinz mulligatawny in a flask & was just the job at 4am
  • Marks and sparks tomato and basil is pretty good. 
  • Heinz oxtail for flu
    Not heard of the winter Flu jab fella?
    That's for old people, me and @Riscardo have got a long way to go before we start that nonsense
    Bet you will be first in the line now AFKA the year you have had.