Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Wimbledon vlog - did anyone else see this random girl twerking outside the Valley??

edited October 2017 in General Charlton
Another week, another vlog!

Hope you enjoy this one everyone - fair to say there were 1 or 2 funny events!

Cheers for the continued love & support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQnhHZ47cI&t=169s

Comments

• Very good, enjoyed that. I'm now even more convinced it was a penalty courtesy of the innovative camera angle straight through the guy in front's head.
  • I thought Karl is visiting Bromley Addicks.
  • someone tell him that if he is going to indicate the score to the camera that he needs to do it back to front - the way he did it we lost (0-1)

• AshBurton said:

Very good, enjoyed that. I'm now even more convinced it was a penalty courtesy of the innovative camera angle straight through the guy in front's head.

Thanks mate! Innovative is my middle name.
    Solidgone said:

I thought Karl is visiting Bromley Addicks.

Not sure mate he's a busy boy!

someone tell him that if he is going to indicate the score to the camera that he needs to do it back to front - the way he did it we lost (0-1)

Fair play, I will try to remember next time haha
  • I saw the girl in question before the game .. she was sitting with a few other youngsters on the wall of a house in Floyd Road, just where the hill down from Church Lane stops and the road bends around to the right ..
    she was shouting out something, perhaps trying to sell something but defo not twerking .. I didn't look too long to avoid any possible accusations of sexual harassment by staring
  • I saw the girl in question before the game .. she was sitting with a few other youngsters on the wall of a house in Floyd Road, just where the hill down from Church Lane stops and the road bends around to the right ..
    she was shouting out something, perhaps trying to sell something but defo not twerking .. I didn't look too long to avoid any possible accusations of sexual harassment by staring

How long did you look for ? Five seconds is the cut off...