Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Bradford 0-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 20 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Love it... Out of the 13 or so regular starters this season there have already been seven different players getting MOTM.

Good to see everyone chipping in so far
  • Excellent work again Lancashire lad. The difference between now and twelve months ago is staggering.
  • Thanks Lancashire.

Brilliant from Amos, I was at the match and a couple of those saves were Premier League quality. I really wasn't a fan of his at the start of the season - Plymouth away sticks in the memory - but, other than the worldy saves, what struck me after the game on Saturday was how much confidence I have in him now. If I feel that way then the defence in front of him must similarly be very comfortable.
  • se9addick said:

Thanks Lancashire.

Brilliant from Amos, I was at the match and a couple of those saves were Premier League quality. I really wasn't a fan of his at the start of the season - Plymouth away sticks in the memory - but, other than the worldy saves, what struck me after the game on Saturday was how much confidence I have in him now. If I feel that way then the defence in front of him must similarly be very comfortable.

But what about his poor kicking?;-)
  • The OS tells us that fans have voted Amos as MOM. The should at least do the courtesy of quoting their source.
  • The OS tells us that fans have voted Amos as MOM. The should at least do the courtesy of quoting their source.

yes I wondered about that :smiley:

Could have been those at the game eg. corporate

yes I wondered about that :smiley:
    It’s the twitter vote they do after every match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Love it... Out of the 13 or so regular starters this season there have already been seven different players getting MOTM.

Good to see everyone chipping in so far

Yes, great to see the leaderboard led by Amos, JFC and Sarr, rather than the usual names, it shows we're not reliant on a couple of decent players to carry the team