Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where have the protests gone?

Pleased to see you are winning, what though has happened to your protests against the 'regime'?.

I once suggested on here that your protests were linked to poor results and got lambasted.

You are now winning and surprise surprise the 'ratface' posts have stopped.

I am sure a bad run of results will herald whistles meaning opposing players stop, plastic pigs being thrown and protests outside the main stand.

But for now, 'rat face' can sleep in peace, until your next run of defeats that is......

Comments

• Well, the way I see it (and many disagree with me), is that we have a squad full of competitive players signed from good English football league teams and a manager we've all heard of who has had success elsewhere.

We haven't had that before so we're understandably less angry.
  • Pleased to see you are winning, what though has happened to your protests against the 'regime'?.

I once suggested on here that your protests were linked to poor results and got lambasted.

I am sure a bad run of results will herald whistles meaning opposing players stop, plastic pigs being thrown and protests outside the main stand.

But for now, 'rat face' can sleep in peace, until your next run of defeats that is......

great win for you today.

Roland's on the brink of selling, they're saying as early as next week he'll be gone.

Bye.
  • Yawn. Look at the attendances even though we are winning.
  • Enjoy your day.
  • This is my 3rd year away from a club I've supported since I was 5, I'm 60 this year. What else do you want?
  • Hates Chris Powell and the protests , I can see a theme developing here ...
  • Sponsored links:

• The protests have been put on ice until needed.
    Results have been better this season that is true but please don't think it's all about results because it isn't.
    There is so much going on at our club at the minute including a potential buyout so thank you for you're concern now just be patient as to what happens next.

Great result for you today by the way and good luck for the season
  • I am pleased for Chris Powell - the success Huddersfielld are enjoying can be directly traced to his tenure.

Simply put:

Without Powell building the foundations you would almost certainly have been drawing 1-1 at home today with Gillingham in front of 4500.
  • Ha,

It's Saturday night

It's the greatest victory in your club's recent history against one of the most decorated clubs in world football

There's only one thing for it....

Go on a League One club 200+ miles away forum for a bit of fishing.

Absolutely brilliant. What a hero

Or to put it another way, go f**k yourself you northern twat.
    Doubt if he's norvun. Suspect he's a sad and lonely Nigel who is depressed and is attempting to be a wum.

• Well he's attcheived that.
  • Utter utter weirdo.
  • Ha,

It's Saturday night

It's the greatest victory in your club's recent history against one of the most decorated clubs in world football

There's only one thing for it....

Go on a League One club 200+ miles away forum for a bit of fishing.

Absolutely brilliant. What a hero

We should be honoured he's taken the time to take his hands of his whippet's cock for 2 minutes and type it.
  • Sponsored links:

• You know what folks? Just don't bite, that's it!
  • Pleased to see you are winning, what though has happened to your protests against the 'regime'?.

Cockwomble.
  • edited October 2017
    SE7toSG3 said:

Pleased to see you are winning, what though has happened to your protests against the 'regime'?.

Fuck off and enjoy your evening you still haven't a clue about us or our owners.

Last time you came on here you were a twat but I gave you the benefit of doubt, now your just making a knob of yourself when you should be celebrating a win over United, cockwomble
    Was that an extract from your dissertation?

Great win for you today, 65 years and all that.

Do you think Wagner will go to Leicester?

Hi Roland. Bye Roland.
  • He must still be bitter about us ending Huddersfield’s 43 game unbeaten run in 2011. Move on mate.