Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That fracas at Everton last night

Obviously it's something that needs to be watched a few times more than I did when they showed it back during the game but my first thoughts were the Everton fans actually looked like they were pushing the players back, not punching them. Anybody get a longer look at what happened ? I see Everton are looking at banning a fan over it.

Comments

• Options
    What on earth was that bloke up to.
  • Options
    the kid was just trying to hold him back
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Poor kid, getting taken to an Everton game.

• Options
    Everybody involved needed to grow the fuck up.

Some of the fans were in the mindset of "we're at football, the rules are different to real life" and getting stuck in, although some may have been defensively pushing back the moronic fighting players... but the guy who ran down (and any others like him) with his face contorted in sheer anger... pathetic.
  • Options
    Just showing a bit of passion!
  • Options
    Everton have banned the guy with the kid for life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ^^^^^^^ often repeated .. still very funny
  • Options

old US joke .. 'I went to a fight .. and an ice hockey match broke out' .. boom boom

Two fights at last nights fame, but only one of them was any good.
  • Options
    The players aren't exactly without sin either.....................
  • Options
    Absolutely disgusting. I hope social services are notified.
  • Options
    1905 said:

The players aren't exactly without sin either.....................

Says Mother Teresa
  • Options
    Ashley Williams got the hump because he lost a 50/50 with the beanpole goalkeeper. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Looked more like a bloke with his parasitic siamese twin than a father and son
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I assumed it was a really angry ventriloquist at first.

What a world we live in eh...

The Everton supporter was actually carrying Elfsborg he was doing his ground hopping thing and got picked up by the bloke
    Spat my coffee out all over my new sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

I assumed it was a really angry ventriloquist at first.

What a world we live in eh...

The Everton supporter was actually carrying Elfsborg he was doing his ground hopping thing and got picked up by the bloke
    Spat my coffee out all over my new sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You need to take the glitter off your finger nails mate.
  • Options
    Lookman ran over to join in the fracas...

Just to remind Koeman that he actually exists!