Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ophelia Heading Your Way?

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's like the beginning of a solar eclipse in SE9.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

It's like the beginning of a solar eclipse in SE9.

Same in DA16
  • Options
    Sky is a weird orange here in Bedfordshire. The apocalypse has arrived
  • Options

Yellow/brown in Sidcup. Very wierd.

I concur.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I just saw Brian Blessed flying overhead in Old Street shouting "DIIIIIVVVVEEEE!"
  • Options
    nice walk along the cliffs not that windy ---sky normal---two Typhon jets scared the feck out of me tho ,last seen heading out to the atlantic
  • Options
    Coldplay were right.
  • Options
    I've just seen a Tyrannosaurus run past our office window.

Definitely strange out there.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I've just seen a Tyrannosaurus run past our office window.

Definitely strange out there.

Just one? I've seen a few.
  • Options
    Donald Trump is having his spray tan topped up....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a really beautiful, kind of sepia in Medway. I love things like this. Until I see how filthy the sand has made my car and the wind removes my roof
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Carter said:

It's a really beautiful, kind of sepia in Medway. I love things like this. Until I see how filthy the sand has made my car and the wind removes my roof

Yeah it really annoys me when this happens. Seriously, how many times can this happen?

:wink:
  • Options
    Stripey in Croydon.
  • Options
    Currently in the north west - blackpool. Getting up a bit now....
  • Options

I'm not sure I want to know.

I mean, I know that they say it's good to share, but there are limits....

It's been wet and windy in Tyrone, but luckily we seem to have been much less affected (though I'd always say that about Tyrone people) than neighbouring countries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    limeygent said:

Stripey in Croydon.

Muggy in Croydon
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Flew from Gatwick to Glasgow late afternoon today. Sky/sun looked very odd. Flight a bit bumpy and shaky.

Weirdest of all, as we were ascending, the plane filled up with a strong smell of woodsmoke - Ophelia had brought it over from Portuguese forest fires, apparently. Later read that a couple of planes diverted earlier in the day because of concerns about smoke smells before they worked out the reason.

Now hearing about stormy Kintyre from neighbours down there and hoping our house gets through more or less unscathed.

All very apocalyptic.
  • Options

Flew from Gatwick to Glasgow late afternoon today. Sky/sun looked very odd. Flight a bit bumpy and shaky.

Weirdest of all, as we were ascending, the plane filled up with a strong smell of woodsmoke - Ophelia had brought it over from Portuguese forest fires, apparently. Later read that a couple of planes diverted earlier in the day because of concerns about smoke smells before they worked out the reason.

Now hearing about stormy Kintyre from neighbours down there and hoping our house gets through more or less unscathed.

All very apocalyptic.

Is Stormy Kintyre a sequel to Mull of Kintyre, and can its lyrics be changed to become a Charlton song?
  • Options
    Stormy Kintyre, Ophelia blows from the sea...

Too tired to work out the rest!
  • Options

I just want to clarify I am not with Chippy :)
  • Options

I just want to clarify I am not with Chippy :)
    You sure
  • Options
    No windows in missed and dark when I left. Bit gutted I missed the yellow sky drama
  • Options
    Interesting video from NASA showing how the hurricane season sent dust and salt across the Atlantic towards th UK. Near the end it shows Ophelia dragging up the Saharan dust.

https://youtu.be/h1eRp0EGOmE