Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 1st round draw 17/18 (Truro at Home - SUNDAY 5th Nov 2pm)

Comments

• Options
    Chelmsford (if they beat Bath) have Gateshead away. Dare to dream!
  • Options

Ffs, I went to Uni with one of the Truro players.

He's probably got more 'A' Levels than the Charlton starting XI.
  • Options
    This could be fun . TRURO play in white shirts with a black trim. Come on over ROLAND.
  • Options

This could be fun . TRURO play in white shirts with a black trim. Come on over ROLAND.

Let's hope he buys them and sells us. He could rename them Truroland
  • Options
    Will Jethro get a seat next to Jim Davidson?
  • Options
    Truro is a beautiful city. I went there during the summer. Glad to see them doing well but hope they get a right mullering when we play them. Also convinced it won't be on tv either.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:

Truro is a beautiful city. I went there during the summer. Glad to see them doing well but hope they get a right mullering when we play them. Also convinced it won't be on tv either.

Why?
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

Why?
    No one wants to watch a match on the telly that has 20 thousand empty seats. Doesn't really help the romance of the cup image.
  • Options

Truro - who are they?

Truro -capital city of Kernow.

Play in the National League South.
    Were in the Conference a few seasons ago - but financial problems saw them soon relegated.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ebbsfleet potential home tie with donny. Split loyalties hope they make it and both our games are on a different day.
  • Options
    Millwall are playing at home to Burton on Saturday 4th November. Could that potentially stop us playing at 3PM on Saturday, or will it not make a difference?
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Gotta laugh. We took 200 to Walsall the other night. I've already read about 5,000 say 'wished it was away'!

I'd go away but no interest in the home tie. I think there are a lot who think the same, not real fans maybe but people like me who like an interesting away game. I'm hoping for a replay.
  • Options
    I think the game clashes with the Cornish Independence vote that weekend.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

"Rydhsys rag Kernow lemmyn!"

• Options

Walsall

Truro

;)

Blue sky ? in Walsall its gotta be photoshopped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And it's not even raining in Truro.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Come on it's a fact Truro wanted Plymouth or second choice Exeter . Both games would be near sell outs .
  • Options
    I bet Keohane will be on the phone ordering the pasties as we speak.
  • Options

I bet Keohane will be on the phone ordering the pasties as we speak.

'Promotion pasty and a beer £17! Value you get nowhere else'.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Riviera said:

"Rydhsys rag Kernow lemmyn!"

Get back over the Tamar Oggy ffs.

• Options
    Expecting them to sell out the Jimmy seed. They travel well. 3-3. Out on the replay
  • Options
    Fantastic draw for Truro , it's like u getting man Utd away, I think few hundred Truro fans though hopefully plenty Cornish in and around London come out the woodwork. Will we get to change ends at half time , doubt it will be on telly, wud have if Truro at home
  • Options

Fantastic draw for Truro , it's like u getting man Utd away, I think few hundred Truro fans though hopefully plenty Cornish in and around London come out the woodwork. Will we get to change ends at half time , doubt it will be on telly, wud have if Truro at home

Truro fan? You seem to be on a decent run of form lately.
  • Options
    TEL said:

About to become my new home in January...lovely part of the world and not a bad little ground for non league.

TEL said:

About to become my new home in January...lovely part of the world and not a bad little ground for non league.

Another emmett clogging the place up, to avoid the smog