Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Plasterers radio!
  • Options
    Who is she!
  • Options

Who is she!

Kats replacement
  • Options

Who is she!

Cobie Smulders ... She's been in Avengers and How I Met Your Mother
  • Options

Who is she!

And she is smoking hot. Had a thing for her for ages. I'd like to take her for a coffee and see where it leads to
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Who is she!

And she is smoking hot. Had a thing for her for ages. I'd like to take her for a coffee and see where it leads to
    two coffees will lead you to the toilet, alone

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bump

Thought it was about time this thread made a comeback given the small glimmer of hope from Airman in the latest VOTV.

Anyone got anything to share ?

Couple of weeks ago I heard that there was a bid in for close to what Roland was looking for but I didn't find out anything more. I'm guessing that RD was looking for Konsa money and to see if we are going to get promoted. If what I heard was true of course.

Over to you.

Be nice if people shared what the F*** they were referring too rather than naming a fanzine that most don't have access to...

#justsaying
    was going to photograph the piece but not now
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    skywalker said:

Perhaps not of intrest but José Riga got sacked today by Cercle Bruges ...

Currently 3rd in the league... 3 points behind 1st place.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Bump

Thought it was about time this thread made a comeback given the small glimmer of hope from Airman in the latest VOTV.

Couple of weeks ago I heard that there was a bid in for close to what Roland was looking for but I didn't find out anything more. I'm guessing that RD was looking for Konsa money and to see if we are going to get promoted. If what I heard was true of course.

Over to you.

Be nice if people shared what the F*** they were referring too rather than naming a fanzine that most don't have access to...

#justsaying
    was going to photograph the piece but not now
    Cool story.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Apparently she has a thing for old, fat, bald, ugly blokes who wear baseball caps, trainers and cargo trousers and not forgetting sunglasses when its not sunny. So if you lot would kindly stand to one side and let me through it would be appreciated. ;)
  • Options
    Hex said:

I think the reason these rumours are failing is because of a lack of faith on our part. Surely everyone can see with this latest rumour coinciding with the Takeover UoG promotion that the signs are there.

Let's be positive and get this one over the line. 100% faith .... hang on, that's another thread !

At the risk of repeating myself, I'm sure if we all hold hands in a virtual circle and think positive thoughts then we can make this latest takeover 'rumour' happen in no time at all. Faith that the Roland regime will soon come to an end will be our deserved reward.

Let's do it, together !
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

skywalker said:

Perhaps not of intrest but José Riga got sacked today by Cercle Bruges ...

Currently 3rd in the league... 3 points behind 1st place.
    Harsh...but then Riga has had 6 jobs in 3 1/2 years!

• Options

Bump

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lazy Daisy has been very quiet and anonymous recently. I wonder........
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

"Despite a lack of speculation in the media, we can report that there continue to be noises off about a potential takeover in the relatively near future, and not just from the Australian consortium"
    Cheers
  • Options

Who is she!

I interviewed her on the Jack Reacher 2 junket. She was astonishingly beautiful in real life, but I didn't have time to get past her standard, pre-prepared responses which was a shame.
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

"Despite a lack of speculation in the media, we can report that there continue to be noises off about a potential takeover in the relatively near future, and not just from the Australian consortium"
    No offence to the good man that is Airman, but 'nothing of any real note' would have been a fair response based on that sentence posted.

I do hope he's right that there is a swarm of potential new owners and we pick the right one!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    sam3110 said:

Swisdom said:

Who is she!

I'd smash the absolute arse off her and see if it leads to a coffee
    Had me in stitches :smiley:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Bump

Over to you.

Be nice if people shared what the flip they were referring to, rather than naming a fanzine that most don't have access to...

#justsaying

Sorry. I wasn't trying to be a smart arse. I didn't want to say what Airman published in VOTV when it's still less than a few days in print and AB is trying to flog some copies.

Out of interest why don't most of have access to VOTV ?

In any case. Henry has soiled the beans ;0)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!