Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ice silk boxer pants ad.

edited October 2017 in Not Sports Related
Has anyone bought any......leave your ratings here.

Comments

• See @cantersaddick... Doesnt matter if the Football is back, these strange threads will still appear
  • Glad someone else sees that ad. I keep thinking 'what the hell is in my browsing history that causes that ad to pop up?' (especially at work). Obviously must be a backhander to the mods to promote them to all
  • We'll get it removed
  • I never had this add until @ForeverAddickted made me open this thread. Now it's constant.
  • Get em off
  • Yes nearly had some explaining to do to Mrs MAM when that popped up. (She had already spotted the guitars and amplifiers)

• I'd only buy some if it meets with everyone's approval on here, until then I'll stay with my normal designer "Undies by Rik" image
  • I'm getting all the companies I lead source and pitch for my job. Today's is Curo Compensation

Not only are these companies all I see during the week, they're there on weekends as well

• Couldn’t resist, boy are they comfy, I feel like Noel Coward.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm probably going to get some of these. Typical I can't find the bloody advert now!
  • Swisdom said:

I'm probably going to get some of these. Typical I can't find the bloody advert now!

I expect there’s a few on here that have put it in their favourites.
    If you ask nicely I suspect one or two of them may be prompted to let you know by PM.....you never know, you may even strike up a close friendship.
  • wasnt sure what to expect when i opened this ...however i am sure the goods advertised on here must have tested by the mods themselves ..we need to know
  • It’s back!!!
  • edited October 2017
    stonemuse said:

It’s back!!!

There might be a Hooley blowing around the British isles at the moment , but at last the world has righted itself.

• Ad for coats - Banggood.com :lol:
  • I've never seen this advert, am I missing out?
  • Fumbluff said:

I've never seen this advert, am I missing out?

Big time!
  • I get adverts for Toyotas and weird unbranded trainers from far-east looking websites, pretty sure I've never searched for either but oh well.....at least no pants
  • £11.92 for two pair.
  • Sponsored links:

• £11.92 for two pair.

don't let curiosity get the better of you, the first advert I was getting was one pair of navy boxers one click later and that is now a pair of boxers, a man thong, a pair of see through pants and some other boxers
  • They look so thin...Do you think they are fart proof and can hold a carry through?
  • Spolier: they're not actually made of silk.

(So I'm told)
  • Daggs said:

My missus bought me a thong. I took it on holiday and wore it every time we went to the beach. It was only on the last day she told me I had it on backwards.

It says something that no one noticed!
  • And now this one... as the evenings draw in. This might come in handy!!

• Curb_It said:

And now this one... as the evenings draw in. This might come in handy!!

I've been wearing mine since mid August, them and an underwired bra. I need all the help I can get these days. ;)
  • I got an advert for some garden lion statues. Not a search I recall