Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster - Match Thread

Afternoon all, hopefully the sun will change continue to shine on the Valley and the faithful will be blessed with a 3 point journey home.

On route so grateful if someone could post up team news when announced.

Up the reds!

Comments

• Options
    Going to enjoy a spot of pizza at Al Pancino's before the game. The joys of Greenwich
  • Options
    C'mon you rip roaring free scoring Addicks!

In my quest for an afternoon of Belgian free entertainment i am just off to rugby BUT my heart is at the Valley as ever!
  • Options
    In Gloucester this weekend so thanks in advance to everyone who helps keep me up to date via the match thread !
  • Options
    Team
  • Options
    No Marshall on the bench, injured again?
  • Options
    Thanks all, no Marshall just KR being cautious?
  • Options
    No surprise other than the fact Marshall isnt involved.

Gonna be a good day though, just ran into Keith Peacock, only a few words said between us but even still he comes across the absolute gent everyone says he is
  • Options
    Disappointing no Marshall.
  • Options
    It's really depressing that KAG can still make the bench. I doubt he's even National League standard these days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought he might go with Sarr over Konsa (who was with England u20's last week) but glad he hasn't.

Marshall not on the bench is a surprise, thought Robinson said something like he was likely to be involved last week but may have imagined that.
  • Options

It's really depressing that KAG can still make the bench. I doubt he's even National League standard these days.

Disagree completely.
  • Options
    Dropping Sarr feels like KR's worst call of the season so far ffs
  • Options
    KAG is completely unable to use his left foot when playing football. For someone who primarily plays on the left , that is shocking . Surely when Marshall is Fit he'll drop back down to the under21s
  • Options
    Hopefully won't need to utilise KAG. Dodoo has got to be more worth giving a shot?
  • Options
    RD/KM have told KR to play Konsa, wont put Solly on bench obviously - nothing changes
  • Options
    Solly in, Sarr out, Konsa in the middle .. wrong choices
  • Options
    Not around to update I’m afraid, got a free ticket to Spurs. Wembley really is an atmosphere vacuum filled with chain restaurants and overpriced tat.
  • Options
    How much is that Konsa on the window ?

Woof woof.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure if this will work

https://youtu.be/w-iu5J10qQw
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Leuth said:

Going to enjoy a spot of pizza at Al Pancino's before the game. The joys of Greenwich

I had pasta in the end.

Except I also had some of my girlfriend's pizza

Gripping stuff in the lead-up to this one
  • Options
    Here we go again...
    So many questions so little Cointreau...
    Which Charlton will turn up today?
    Is Docnaster a bridge to narrow to spell?
    Has the Wagon wheel been hidden well anough in the fridge...?
    Will I be able to keep my eyes open?
    Come on you.... what are we again?
  • Options
    Doncaster fans are weird...
  • Options
    Pitiful crowd!
  • Options
    edited October 2017

How much is that Konsa on the window ?

Woof woof.

If he's good enough to be on club's radars in higher leagues then it would be bloody ridiculous not to play him.
  • Options
    Tuning in from poolside in Antigua. COYA!
  • Options
    This is the big one.
  • Options
    SUBSTITUTION: early injury to the ball. New ball on field. Looked like a nasty one.
  • Options
    Edge of the seat stuff.

No way can we maintain this blistering pace for 90 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!