Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Streets Tour

Missed out on tickets.

Let me know if you hear of any going at a reasonable price.

Ta

Comments

• I was really surprised when I heard this news as I remember him categorically stating in his book that he would never perform as The Streets again.
  • Touts dream this. Famous band makes small reunion so they can sell the tickets for 3x the price.

Me and 4 mates all began refreshing for tickets at 8:58 but by bang on 9 they'd all sold out.
  • Touts dream this. Famous band makes small reunion so they can sell the tickets for 3x the price.

Me and 4 mates all began refreshing for tickets at 8:58 but by bang on 9 they'd all sold out.

Ditto for my son (the tickets are for him though I do like the Streets).

Don't want to pay £150 for a £45 ticket.
  • pretty common practice with attending gigs in this country, the touts have ruined it for everyone, 3 things ive tried getting tickets for this year, have sold out within seconds yet on viagogo and such a minute after

liam gallagher
    the killers
    darts at ally pally ( yet you can buy 8 tickets together on viagogo)

ed sheeran fair play to him any tickets that are on resale sites have had there orders cancelled.
  • Me and mates wanted to go to this, but £150 no chance. £40 yes, i have seen Mike Skinner once at Reading festival probably around 7 years ago it was good he was as drunk as us lol he did start chucking some drink in the audience too for the fun of it so probably a bit of a helmet.
  • Me and mates wanted to go to this, but £150 no chance. £40 yes, i have seen Mike Skinner once at Reading festival probably around 7 years ago it was good he was as drunk as us lol he did start chucking some drink in the audience too for the fun of it so probably a bit of a helmet.

I saw him there once... maybe 10+ years ago. His voice ran out after two or three songs!
  • Their stuff was right slap bang in my early 20s - remember being on a lad's holiday in Newquay at sunny side and hearing fit but you know it blasting out a lot that week by the pool - good memories and a good outfit
  • Am looking for two aswell if anyone has any
  • Didn’t know he was back ... hope there is an album in development.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would love a couple of tickets to see at a decent price, they immediately went on re sale for about £150 piss take
  • 50 quid a pop on Wednesday. Seen him about 4 times before in his pomp when he did the “go Moses” which he had to retire. That was only 20-25 quid if I recall correctly. Absolutely ridiculous they’re so expensive now

Happy with the memories so won’t be going.
  • Not interested in the streets but i agree that there's a problem with touts.

When I saw Muse @ Shepherds Bush earlier this Summer they implemented a no ticket policy whereby instead of getting a ticket we instead used the debit card that we paid for the tickets on as the ticket.

They scanned the card when we entered the venue and that came up that we'd bought two tickets. Cross referenced the card with photo ID and we were in.

Not sure why other venues and artists don't do it. Impossible to sell tickets for profit this way.

Same, it's become a joke now.
  • saw him live in Sheffield about 10 years ago - he was shit.
  • Saw him a few times , probably 50/50 on decent and shit

Same, it's become a joke now.
    The online sale of tickets is something that desperately needs better regulating. Resale sites should be banned in my opinion but you certainly shouldn't have a situation where resale sites are linked to the sites selling the original tickets. I'm sure large numbers of tickets get funneled straight to the resale sites by the retailer.

No reason that you can't be put in some kind of virtual queue as well, maybe you can start joining the queue an hour before tickets go on sale, but then only a certain number are allowed through at a time, with 5 minutes to pick some seats and get your payment done or something.

This free-for-all is almost unconstitutional in Britain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Terrible live act, shame because the records are superb.