Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic Football Club Documentary

edited October 2017 in General Charlton
Hello,

My name is Matthew Simmons and I am a documentary filmmaker based in East London. Recently I have been caught up in the adversity Charlton fans face due to Rowland Duchatelet’s controversial ownership. I am currently looking to find an elderly fan that has supported the club throughout his life time, that is willing to be a part of a short documentary about the history of Charlton and what the club means to him, as well as voicing his opinion on the current ownership. The documentary would take place over the course of 2-3 days and would be filmed around Charlton. If anyone on the forum knows of someone that may fit the criteria and would be interested in getting involved with the project please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Matt

Comments

• Options
    No one like that on here.

We're all young, only started supporting the club in the Premier League and we all think Duchatelet is a great owner and Meire the best CEO ever.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Did you have a close encounter with Eric Cantona a few years back?

I was thinking "where do I know that name from?" Cannes? Sundance?
  • Options

Hello,

My name is Matthew Simmons and I am a documentary filmmaker based in East London. Recently I have been caught up in the adversity Charlton fans face due to Rowland Duchatelet’s controversial ownership. I am currently looking to find an elderly fan that has supported the club throughout his life time, that is willing to be a part of a short documentary about the history of Charlton and what the club means to him, as well as voicing his opinion on the current ownership. The documentary would take place over the course of 2-3 days and would be filmed around Charlton. If anyone on the forum knows of someone that may fit the criteria and would be interested in getting involved with the project please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
    Matt

Plenty on here. How old are you actually looking?

• Options
    MattSimmons is an anagram of "Meire in Disguise"..... it's not really i made that up.
  • Options
    'Rowland' seems quite apt
  • Options
    I can't think of anyone more eloquent than @Pico or if you want really old then @Redmidland ;)
  • Options
    Keith Peacock
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I can't think of anyone more eloquent than @Pico or if you want really old then @Redmidland ;)

he said old, not ancient
  • Options
    "East London". where's that?