Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass free weekend this weekend - Unintended recruitment drive for CARD and Regime Change

Obviously it was intended to get a new surge in subscriptions, cynically relying on newbies forgetting to cancel before Sunday evening.
But this fucktard regime hammers home yet another own goal screamer.
Anyone who needs reminding, or who didn't see those games first time around, will see games with The Valley full, Charlton teams competing on an even footing with real quality opposition, fans players owners united in enjoying all things Charlton. So so far removed from roly's toxic fiasco of the last 3.5 years.
Apologists will be challenged, agnostics will be converted, waverers will be re-energised.
Thanks roly, this might be the first thing you've done since you darkened SE7 that might actually benefit Charlton Athletic. Obviously you didn't mean to, you are only seeking to line your pockets, but that's only par for the course with you & your toadies couldn't come up with a good football idea in several lifetimes of trying, huh?
Sign up people, watch those games, drink in the atmosphere, imagine the feeling, revel in how things have been and can be again. Just Be Sure To Sign Off Again By Sunday Night, cos spending money with this shithouse still ain't acceptable.
Good weekend y'all

Comments

• Great spot, Stig !

I received the email but like everything I receive from our club these days, I immediately deleted it.

What you might call an OG by our esteemed SMT ?
  • I think you could at least refer to stig by his surname mrs fanackapan
  • timken said:

I think you could at least refer to stig by his surname mrs fanackapan

Thundercock doesn't roll off my tongue too easily......

:blush:
    fnar fnar
  • Used it to catch up on the under 23 action and the interviews with curbs and Jackson. Great stuff but made me realise how far we have fallen. Cheers Roland!
  • edited October 2017

timken said:

I think you could at least refer to stig by his surname mrs fanackapan

Thundercock doesn't roll off my tongue too easily......

:blush:
    pfner pfner...

***oops duplicate.