Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sue Media for reporting Trump's tweets

I don't follow Trump on Tweeter. I haven't yet woken to his high wisdom.
Radio and tv broadcasts of his tweets are invasion of mine and all the other peasants' personal space .
Can we make abit of money out of this..?

Comments

• I don't follow Trump on Tweeter. I haven't yet woken to his high wisdom.
    Radio and tv broadcasts of his tweets are invasion of mine and all the other peasants' personal space .

Weird
  • It's the weekend, people have had a drink.

Weird
    It is extremely simple you see, when we fileshare, those very same media entities screams that We (the public) penetrate the commercial world by our power of association. When I listen to the BBC news, my contract is with them. If Trump choose to Wank through his official presidential channels I have to relent and swallow. If he chooses to wank on twitter and the BBC is a follower, then it can point out that Trump have just ejaculated a tweet for his swallowers.
    Nothing personal, its business....

Weird
    It is extremely simple you see, when we fileshare, those very same media entities screams that We (the public) penetrate the commercial world by our power of association. When I listen to the BBC news, my contract is with them. If Trump choose to Wank through his official presidential channels I have to relent and swallow. If he chooses to wank on twitter and the BBC is a follower, then it can point out that Trump have just ejaculated a tweet for his swallowers.

Go to bed mate...
  • edited October 2017
    Huskaris said:

I don't follow Trump on Tweeter. I haven't yet woken to his high wisdom.

Weird

Go to bed mate...
    Haven't started yet.
    As the subject of visual pollution
    I also demand royalties from billboards as well as advertising on the outside of busses.
    Chop chop
  • We'll look into it, Leonard.
  • I rest my wrist...
  • We'll look into it, Leonard.

Can you also look into people having duplicate accounts... Looks like SDAddick has opened a second...
  • Sponsored links:

• Huskaris said:

We'll look into it, Leonard.

Can you also look into people having duplicate accounts... Looks like SDAddick has opened a second...
    Is she the one who lives in the States?
  • Huskaris said:

Psh I don't need a second account to spout nonsense conspiracy theories.

The seeds of Jack Kennedy being shot were sewn in the first few months in office, during the "Bay of Pigs" invasion, a failed attempt at starting a coup in Cuba. This operation was put together by the Dulles Brothers, and some of the operatives on the ground, David Morales, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, del Valle, Arcacha-Smith, and David Ferrie (who arrived late) were all on the ground in Dallas two and a half years later. In the interim they had formed various "anti-Castro" groups, including perhaps most importantly Alpha 66, which trained in the swamps of Louisiana in guerilla warfare preparing to one day assassinate Castro, and conduct another invasion of Cuba. When that changed to a mission to kill Kennedy is hard to say.

You guys are lucky my dog is barking at the deer in the yard or this would have gone on for a lot longer.
  • Regarding the Trump thing, if threatening to kill 25 million North Koreans on Twitter didn't do anything, then whatever this is certainly won't.
  • How can you kill somebody on Twitter? This is scarier than I thought.

Weird

Thanks for sharing that imagery.
  • edited October 2017
    ...and on and on we hear on our public broadcasting service what Trump has to say on Twitter....
    Very simple. Our right not to be exposed to what people say to their followers on social media (yeah all of them) is being violated by a public broadcaster.
    This is sonic harassment
    Thank you...
  • SDAddick said:

Huskaris said:

Psh I don't need a second account to spout nonsense conspiracy theories.

The seeds of Jack Kennedy being shot were sewn in the first few months in office, during the "Bay of Pigs" invasion, a failed attempt at starting a coup in Cuba. This operation was put together by the Dulles Brothers, and some of the operatives on the ground, David Morales, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, del Valle, Arcacha-Smith, and David Ferrie (who arrived late) were all on the ground in Dallas two and a half years later. In the interim they had formed various "anti-Castro" groups, including perhaps most importantly Alpha 66, which trained in the swamps of Louisiana in guerilla warfare preparing to one day assassinate Castro, and conduct another invasion of Cuba. When that changed to a mission to kill Kennedy is hard to say.

You guys are lucky my dog is barking at the deer in the yard or this would have gone on for a lot longer.
    I thought it was Clinton who shot his seeds?!? :wink: