Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy Luzon doing his best to break our LOL record....

Talking to the News Shopper on Katrien Meire:

"I think she is doing an amazing job. Katrien is the heart of the club. She brought a lot to develop this club and achieve their targets"

Comments

• Good to see the PR Team are finally doing some work... Havent seen anything like this for months!!
  • out of the puppets tossface has brought in the only one i genuinely liked was riga, the rest were all a waste of time.

what targets has she achieved exactly?
  • Probably wants his old job back.
  • Is he ill?
  • Is he ill?

Yes delusion itis
  • Sponsored links:

• Talking to the News Shopper on Katrien Meire:

"I think she is doing an amazing job. Katrien is the heart of the club. She brought a lot to develop this club and achieve their targets"

And some people think KR talks shite!

Bitter ex-employee

• Macronate said:

Talking to the News Shopper on Katrien Meire:

"I think she is doing an amazing job. Katrien ripped the heart out of the club. She brought a lot to develop this club and achieve their targets"

Not an insult at all - an astute observation I would say.
  • Curb_It said:

Scoham said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/15581345.-/

Even her biggest fans/defenders struggle to say what she's achieved, other than nonsense like "sticking with it despite a lot of abuse". Even if it's true but it's not an achievement in terms of progressing the club on or off the pitch.

The Darkness on the Thames Clipper this morning, story is bizarre!

"Jonathon sat at the back of the boat and stared blankly ahead on his 9am commute. “I am a semi-regular commuters on here and this is just like any other commute” he said.

“I am completely indifferent to them showing up.” "

Sorry Akfa going off topic slightly..

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15581021.This_is_what_happened_when_rock_band_The_Darkness_jumped_on_the_commute_from_Woolwich/?ref=mr&lp=6

Got the Clipper on Tuesday. Good job it wasn't this morning...I'd have gladly jumped!!!! :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

• Stop it guy.
  • One of the best managers we've had. The fact he was so animated on the sidelines surely proves that (for some)?
  • Tom from Pitch the club needs to do better, very poor effort. I want to hear what Karel has to say about this.
  • The heart of the club eh? Wow. How far up her arse did your tongue get Guy?
  • edited October 2017

The heart of the club eh? Wow. How far up her arse did your tongue get Guy?

Obviously a lot further than the 20 others that ‘applied’ for the job.
  • Maybe she is the heart of the club which is why it has been so ball achingly shit these past few years
  • The blokes a Grade A Tosser.
  • Only saying things like that because she has bribed him, sucked his cock or both.
  • This thread should be titled Guy Luzon doing his best to break AFKAs LOL record.... ;)