Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vilnius - Eng game

Heading out to Lithuania on Friday (via a night in Riga) for the England game on Sunday.

Anyone been to Vilnius and got any particular advice or recommendations on the place?

Was surprised to get a ticket for this one as their ground is tiny, but expect the game to be a bit of a non-event after clinching qualification tomorrow night.

Any other addicks heading over?

Comments

• Heading out to Lithuania on Friday (via a night in Riga) for the England game on Sunday.

Anyone been to Vilnius and got any particular advice or recommendations on the place?

Was surprised to get a ticket for this one as their ground is tiny, but expect the game to be a bit of a non-event after clinching qualification tomorrow night.

Good Luck T.O.
  • Are you suggesting I'll need it Pres?? *worried face*

• Are you suggesting I'll need it Pres?? *worried face*

No, not at all mate, just be a nice , hopefully easy game after we've already qualified hopefully.
  • Never been but my friends told me that it's one of the best small city's in Europe. Old town is nice and beer is cheap. Riga is good as well.

Didn't bother applying for a ticket. I've got myself in the 40+ caps so going to just do the home matches until next qualifying fixtures are made.
  • Good to hear SWA.

Think this will be my last away for a while now. I'll buy a ticket for the final in Russia but pretty sure lll get the refund on that one
  • Nice people the Latvians, not a lot of English spoken, beer's ok and cheap enough.
    Your biggest issue, as always, will probably be with the horde of gacked up pondlife who always manage to attach themselves to England away games.
  • Nice people the Latvians, not a lot of English spoken, beer's ok and cheap enough.
    Your biggest issue, as always, will probably be with the horde of gacked up pondlife who always manage to attach themselves to England away games.

Unless your referring to Riga in SouthWest_Addicks post I hope you've not gone to Latvia for the England game.

Wrong country if so as Vilnius is in Lithuania ;)
  • edited October 2017

Nice people the Latvians, not a lot of English spoken, beer's ok and cheap enough.

Unless your referring to Riga in SouthWest_Addicks post I hope you've not gone to Latvia for the England game.

Wrong country if so as Vilnius is in Lithuania ;)
    Think he was was responding to theorganiser’s earlier post - Latvia and then on to Vilnius.
  • Heading out to Lithuania on Friday (via a night in Riga) for the England game on Sunday.

gets some crumpet on board.
  • I've been to Vilnius. I remember a decent club called FashionTV or something. And maybe... Cocainn? I think that's what it was called.

Fucking freezing there, and easily, by far, the worst food I have ever consumed was in that country.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

I've been to Vilnius. I remember a decent club called FashionTV or something. And maybe... Cocainn? I think that's what it was called.

Fucking freezing there, and easily, by far, the worst food I have ever consumed was in that country.

FashionTv was a club in Riga with a catwalk as part of the bar area.
    Every half hour or so the amazingly fit barmaids would do a catwalk wearing very little.