Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Lads Alliance. March this Saturday up town

This looks like it has put the scuppers on my London Bridge drinks this weekend.

I would avoid the area.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/four-coachloads-bristol-city-fans-529865

Comments

• Out with the wife this Saturday, damn, do you know exactly where it is?
  • the last march got thousands and this one expected to be bigger.

noticed the FLA Charlton flag in the North Lower at the last home game I think over seats in the F block
  • I see there is a CAFC flag in the report, there was mention of this march on the Facebook group
  • edited October 2017
    I think they marched from St Paul's down across LB to Borough and laid some flowers.

It's a shitter as was going for a nice mooch about at the market with the Mrs and her bro etc. Now it will be full of meat heads wanting to kick off.

Edit: Apart from the lovely fans that are Charlton of course.
  • I thought the last one was pretty well behaved wasn’t it?
  • edited October 2017
  • A march from some football fans is exactly what is needed to stop terrorism... zzzzzzz
  • Give every firm a 10 inch knife and a hand grenade and ISIS will quickly fuck off..
  • CHG said:

Out with the wife this Saturday, damn, do you know exactly where it is?

Park Lane to Westminster
  • Sponsored links:

• robroy said:

I think they marched from St Paul's down across LB to Borough and laid some flowers.

It's a shitter as was going for a nice mooch about at the market with the Mrs and her bro etc. Now it will be full of meat heads wanting to kick off.

Different route this time.
  • I thought the last one was pretty well behaved wasn’t it?

Yes it was apparently
  • robroy said:

its international break so millwall arent playing :smile:
  • edited October 2017

robroy said:

Unfair generalisation there. The last march attended by thousands and there was not one bit of trouble.

Both the Metropolitan and City of London Police praised all those that attended on their behaviour. If you see any pictures or clips you'll see people talking, laughing and joking with the Police and marching peacefully.
    It was tongue in cheek mate. As in on my weekends off from being a footy meathead, I spend it doing boring stuff like shopping for cheese with the Mrs at posh markets.
  • robroy said:

robroy said:

Unfair generalisation there. The last march attended by thousands and there was not one bit of trouble.

Both the Metropolitan and City of London Police praised all those that attended on their behaviour. If you see any pictures or clips you'll see people talking, laughing and joking with the Police and marching peacefully.
    It was tongue in cheek mate. As in on my weekends off from being a footy meathead, I spend it doing boring stuff like shopping for cheese with the Mrs at posh markets.
    ah I see, in that case please accept my most humble apologies. Enjoy your Saturday.
  • The last one was extremely well behaved there was a member on here that attended who mentioned how well behaved they were, certainly a lot better behaved than than the student riots and other protests, not a single arrest was made etc.

what of course is going to cause trouble is stand up to racism is organizing a counter march - some of the 30-40,000 following will kick off and it will be down to every person that was there.

( the above isnt a suprise, as that particular group have kicked off on many occasion and will take any opportunity they can get )

already being branded as edl, and how the last one caused chaos over the city.

not gonna do the whole dick measuring, fact throwing usual arguments on here from certain posters.

if your attending the march - good on you, if your not then thats your choice.

IF no racist behaviour takes place - which it shouldnt unless your stereotyping which is what people accuse the edl for stereotyping muslims, i see no issue as who can oppose extremism in any form.

If one march is anti racist and the other is anti extremist I'm surprised the two marches haven't joined forces if they are both united in their cause?

I'm sure both marches are united against racism and extreme right wing groups.
  • Is it just me that think 'marches against terrorism' are a bit pointless.

Good excuse to have a beer with your mates on the weekend I suppose though.
  • The last one was extremely well behaved there was a member on here that attended who mentioned how well behaved they were, certainly a lot better behaved than than the student riots and other protests, not a single arrest was made etc.

what of course is going to cause trouble is stand up to racism is organizing a counter march - some of the 30-40,000 following will kick off and it will be down to every person that was there.

( the above isnt a suprise, as that particular group have kicked off on many occasion and will take any opportunity they can get )

already being branded as edl, and how the last one caused chaos over the city.

not gonna do the whole dick measuring, fact throwing usual arguments on here from certain posters.

if your attending the march - good on you, if your not then thats your choice.

IF no racist behaviour takes place - which it shouldnt unless your stereotyping which is what people accuse the edl for stereotyping muslims, i see no issue as who can oppose extremism in any form.

If one march is anti racist and the other is anti extremist I'm surprised the two marches haven't joined forces if they are both united in their cause?

I'm sure both marches are united against racism and extreme right wing groups.
    Except that FLA is a cover for some worrying extreme right wing groups. I just spent a few minutes googling them and the facts are easy to find.
    I'm sure a lot going won't know what they are helping.
    If I was there I'd be on the other side of the blue line.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!