Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where's off it?

I'm the words of Nolly, discuss.

Comments

• I would have asked you, I thought you were his drinking partner! Pass on my regards when you next see him
  • Last comment was back in May I think.

Who else have we lost over time? Sometimes I see an old thread resurrected before my time on here and see names I don't recognise

We should bring out a book

"The history of CL and its users"

Foreword by ibborg
  • By lost I mean just don't post anymore. Not passed away
  • cabbles said:

By lost I mean just don't post anymore. Not passed away

No, you're right in the first place. He's a dead man.

You're right AFKA - been boozing with him tonight funnily enough! You know us too well. He's alive and well (well alive anyway).

Just.
  • Boom said:

cabbles said:

By lost I mean just don't post anymore. Not passed away

No, you're right in the first place. He's a dead man.

You're right AFKA - been boozing with him tonight funnily enough! You know us too well. He's alive and well (well alive anyway).

Just.
    So.....why does he no longer post?
  • For those nostalgic for Offie's posts, just open pretty much any political or controversial thread and take a look at my last comment. Give or take the odd sweat-word, it'll pretty much be identical to what Offie would have said. Well, apart from anything to do with Metallica after 1989...

Come back Offie, I miss you at least :cry:
  • Hope Offy is ok.

I've enjoyed my exchanges with him over the years.
  • What has happened to Mundell Fleming? Always made pertinent and interesting posts. Not heard of for ages.
  • Sponsored links:

• What has happened to Mundell Fleming? Always made pertinent and interesting posts. Not heard of for ages.

I believe he is now a regular on The Forum That Must Not Be Named
  • LenGlover said:

What has happened to Mundell Fleming? Always made pertinent and interesting posts. Not heard of for ages.

Seems surprising that such an intelligent chap has deserted us for that lot... Why?

• LenGlover said:

What has happened to Mundell Fleming? Always made pertinent and interesting posts. Not heard of for ages.

Seems surprising that such an intelligent chap has deserted us for that lot... Why?

No idea
  • LenGlover said:

I wouldn't want to put words into his mouth, but reading his posts I would say that he sees far more positives at Charlton than do the majority on here and he left because he was fed up with the amount of negativity on here.
    (Just my educated guess).