Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans' forum - September meeting

edited September 2017 in General Charlton
Met three weeks ago, I believe. Still no sign of the minutes. I understand the club used Karl Robinson - who also turned up at the June meeting - to swamp any useful business.

Lovely for the same small group of fans to meet the manager, no doubt, but it's not really the role of a fans' forum to do so on a quarterly basis - or for no information to be shared.

Comments

• With the morons in control at the moment there is absolutely no point in holding these, other of course to put a tick in the box.
  • With the morons in control at the moment there is absolutely no point in holding these, other of course to put a tick in the box.

... is the right answer.
  • edited September 2017
    stonemuse said:

With the morons in control at the moment there is absolutely no point in holding these, other of course to put a tick in the box.

... is the right answer.
    Not sure I agree - the SMT clearly find them a nuisance and there are some people there who do ask difficult questions. They don't get meaningful answers, of course - or rather the meaning is there if you look for it, but not what was intended.
  • stonemuse said:

With the morons in control at the moment there is absolutely no point in holding these, other of course to put a tick in the box.

... is the right answer.
    Not sure I agree - the SMT clearly find them a nuisance and there are some people there who do ask difficult questions. They don't get meaningful answers, of course.
    Which means there is no point as stated.