Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW SIGNING MONDAY?? (ed. Leon Best training with us)

A little birdy tells me that an out of contract player (last club Ipswich Town) will be joining the club on Monday. If so, is it Leon Best??

Comments

• No need to shout :wink:
  • We're re-signing Marcus Bent.
  • Is Magennis injured then?
  • Roger Johnson?
  • Darren Bent or Mick Mills
  • Finidi George
  • edited September 2017
    Chris Kiwomya was a good player
  • Sponsored links:

• John Wark and Paul Mariner. They are going to ask the Charlton fans if they can rekindle their songs from the FA Cup tie in 1981.
  • Saw on patrick bauers instagram last night a video of someone in kit on a chair singing a song, nornally the punishment new players have to endure. Didnt recognise who it was though. Definitely no one mentioned above
  • Saw on patrick bauers instagram last night a video of someone in kit on a chair singing a song, nornally the punishment new players have to endure. Didnt recognise who it was though. Definitely no one mentioned above

Marshall?
  • No some young white ginger guy named joe. Hes wearing the black training kit but i cant tell if hes a player or backroom staff
  • No some young white ginger guy named joe. Hes wearing the black training kit but i cant tell if hes a player or backroom staff

There was a kid called Joe Robinson released by Ipswich. Karl's son, maybe :wink:

Can't think of a current player who meets that description.
  • drewman said:

We're re-signing Marcus Bent.

That's almost worth a flag!
  • Martijn Reuser - rated him back in the day.
  • Might be Joe Robinson. Young defender Ipswich released in summer (only ever made 1 FA Cup app). Loaned out to non league a couple of times and I think currently playing for Bishop Stortford
  • Sponsored links:

• @DONVANVLIET I LOVE YOUR CONSISTENCY. THREAD TITLE AND USERNAME IN PERFECT SYNERGY :wink:

Leon Best is a tired player who's never really made it anywhere. I look forward to him and Doodoo competing to cover Magennis
  • This is a screenshot

Ah, Joe Dodoo initiation.
  • Great PR. Karl publically states the squad is way too small and suddenly a player is on his way. So now we all believe that what Karl wants Karl gets. Nah - he's known that Billy Loanboy has been on his way for a while.

I'm glad I didn't post that
  • My smiley face emoticon didn't attach to my last post
  • This is a screenshot

That is Arnold Muhren.