Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Six degress of separation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nabby Sarr to Katie, oops sorry wrong thread
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Mills to Mitchell J to Abraham "Kosher" Goodman to Norman Smith to Sam Bartram to John Hewie to Keith Peacock to Steve Gritt to John Robinson to Jon Fortune to Johnnie Jackson to Joe Dodoo

Did Peacock play with Gritt?

Don't need Marshall but Mills/Goodman/Smith/Bartram/Hewie/Peacock works.
    I should have added that I am 99.9999999% recurring sure that I saw them in the same team with my own eyes but that may not be an adequate enough source and the fact that a fan like Henry, who was also around then, questions it raises a slight glimmer of doubt and perhaps I dreamt it!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Mills to Mitchell J to Abraham "Kosher" Goodman to Norman Smith to Sam Bartram to John Hewie to Keith Peacock to Steve Gritt to John Robinson to Jon Fortune to Johnnie Jackson to Joe Dodoo

Did Peacock play with Gritt?

Don't need Marshall but Mills/Goodman/Smith/Bartram/Hewie/Peacock works.
    Pretty sure they did yes but cannot check at the moment easily
    27th August 1977. Steve Gritt's debut. Charlton 3 Blackpool 1. Gritt replaced Abrahams in the 74th minute. Peacock played the full 90. Must have been quite a few other matches as well given that Peacock played 42 games that season and Gritt 34.
  • Options
    Ok, I've got one, don't think this will be too hard: Patrick Bauer to Franz Beckenbauer.
  • Options
    Fort William to Irvine Meadow?
  • Options
    Donald Trump to Reality