Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• The strengthening of peace on the Irish Border.

This is the news today, which is about those who voted for brexit to solve a problem they created.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41320740
  • cabbles said:

Fuck me it's like whack a mole with these Brexit threads

I give it until 9.34pm tonight or 3 pages in

The only interesting thing about this thread will be how accurate that prediction is.
  • edited September 2017
    cabbles said:

If you look at my pic cabbles, it's a bit of a tease, rather than serious debate?

Some people have a bit of a hair trigger, methinks;)
  • cabbles said:

If you look at my pic cabbles, it's a bit of a tease, rather than serious debate?

Hmm and how long will others let it remain anything other than a serious debate
  • cabbles said:

Hmm and how long will others let it remain anything other than a serious debate
    About 30sec.
  • seth plum said:

The strengthening of peace on the Irish Border.

This is the news today, which is about those who voted for brexit to solve a problem they created.

EU Not prepared to control its borders shock !

The problem was created hundreds of years ago and people have been rucking ever since.

Neither is new news.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

I know mate - wasn't aimed at you. Just wondering how long it will be until normal service is resumed :smiley:
  • Take that to the fat bird upstairs.
  • Huskaris said:

Take that to the fat bird upstairs.

Far too healthy, another takeaway tonight, don't want to ruin it!

Hang on a mo, if she continues eating like this, she'll probably come through my ceiling.

Better get some accident insurance.
  • Oh goodie, I love these threads...
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

The problem was created hundreds of years ago and people have been rucking ever since.

Neither is new news.
    Maybe not, but it is down to the UK to sort the problem out.
    It was the UK who created the problem however many years ago, and personally I don't consider 3,600 deaths in the troubles of the late Twentieth Century as a bit of rucking.
    Violent deaths in the U.K. are unacceptable whatever the reason, but when it is about which church you follow, then it is especially pointless in a country that has had freedom of religion for centuries.

You and I often arrive at the same crux.
    The border iwill be an EU border too - do they care ?
    Ask the people of Greece and they will probably give the same answer.
  • French apples always were shit.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Neither is new news.
    Maybe not, but it is down to the UK to sort the problem out.
    It was the UK who created the problem however many years ago, and personally I don't consider 3,600 deaths in the troubles of the late Twentieth Century as a bit of rucking.
    Violent deaths in the U.K. are unacceptable whatever the reason, but when it is about which church you follow, then it is especially pointless in a country that has had freedom of religion for centuries.

You and I often arrive at the same crux.
    The border iwill be an EU border too - do they care ?
    Ask the people of Greece and they will probably give the same answer.
    Which country do you refer to "that has had freedom of religion for centuries"?

Now that is true and we can do without them.
  • We could eat South African apples if it wasn't for that pesky EU... Oh.. err... hang on...
  • Sponsored links:

Now that is true and we can do without them.
    Fantastic, we are going to take back control of apples. If we plant a few trees now we could have a crop of russets and coxes in 5 years time.
  • Calling potatoes pommels de terres, that's all you need to know about french apples.
  • edited September 2017
    Oooooo, goodie....

• I just thankful it wasn't a tray of straight bananas. Some of us would have gone into a meltdown...

:-)
  • Has it been worth it?

Not quite sure if I'm understanding the post correctly but I'm pretty sure that is in an Eastern European grocers by the way the it says 0,90£ instead of 90p. Or is the joke that it looks like they are charging £90 for an apple?
  • Has it been worth it?

You can tell he's not a Brexiter because the sign would say Freshest Fruit's £1.00p
  • buckshee said:

Has it been worth it?

Not quite sure if I'm understanding the post correctly but I'm pretty sure that is in an Eastern European grocers by the way the it says 0,90£ instead of 90p. Or is the joke that it looks like they are charging £90 for an apple?
    If it's £90 an apple @charltonkeston will be all over that
  • It's also the grammar:)

It's funny how things escalate, this post wasn't meant to be a debate about the EU or Brexit, it was just a joke.

I guess some people don't need an excuse, eh?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!