Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks V Lions match thread 14/01/17 still showing as an announcement?

Was just wondering why?

Comments

• edited September 2017
    when we make Discussions announcements we get 2 options:

1. An Announcement in the category its posted under (ie. General Charlton)
    2. An Announcement under Recent Discussions and the Category its Posted under

Seems like that one was unannounced from the Recent Discussions, but not from the General Charlton category. You were looking at the General Charlton category.

I wouldn't have noticed as I only ever view the forum under Recent Discussions (ie. the whole forum).

clear?
  • edited September 2017
    Thanks Bart.....all a bit complicated for an old cogger like moi.
  • edited September 2017
    Interesting, as if I view in Recent Discussions I get the forum posts only.
    If I want to view General Charlton I have to select Categories then General Charlton.
    To view Recent Discussions I have to select Forum and swap backwards and forwards.
    I use an Apple iPad.......General Charlton posts do not appear in Recent Discussions?
  • LoOkOuT said:

They do, but it sounds like you've blocked the category.... Fair enough!!!

Go to the Categories page and look for the cog on the right... click unmute.

Fantastic stuff Looky......I have been struggling for ages with this and thought there was something not quite right.
    I had absolutely no idea how to put things right......easy when you know how.
    Many thanks!
  • Have yourself a Promote @LoOkOuT :-)
  • Have yourself a Promote @LoOkOuT :-)

Under the "Help the Aged" category.
  • MrLargo said:

They've overturned the decision to disallow Bauer's goal. Millwall's promotion has been cancelled and they are now away to Shrewsbury next Saturday.

FFS never thought of it like that. Thanks for the added depression ya bastard.