Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which Legend are you most looking for to seeing on Sunday.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Has a scapegoat been agreed upon yet?
  • Options

Really excited for this. Got my ticket last night.

Somethings come up last min so I now can't make today.

Already bought 4 tickets but trust can have the money as a donation.

If anyone could buy me a souvenir programme from the day I'd appreciate it. Happy to meet at a game some time to pick it up

Thanks.

Happy to pick you one up Canters, probably not gona be at a game until Oct 14 but can post if you want it before then.
    Thanks a lot mate. Really appreciated. Gutted I can't be there. Will PM you tonight about postage and paying you. Happy to buy you a pint at a game sometime if we're both at one.
  • Options
    No super Clive?
  • Options
    I'm not going in protest as pouso has not been invited
  • Options

Has a scapegoat been agreed upon yet?

Is Kish playing?
  • Options
    Can't bloody find a programme anywhere. No one selling them outside. Anyone know if they're selling them in the ground?
  • Options
    Canters has got everyone to buy one , none left fffs
  • Options
    Just had another look on the concourse and found nothing. Seems they might've actually sold out pretty early on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't bloody find a programme anywhere. No one selling them outside. Anyone know if they're selling them in the ground?

Don't worry if you can't get one mate. @Chef_addick has grabbed me one. If you did get one then great my old man wants one too.
  • Options

Don't worry if you can't get one mate. @Chef_addick has grabbed me one. If you did get one then great my old man wants one too.
    Good to hear you've got one.

Will be looking under seats when it finishes anyway.

Still gona hold you to the pint ;)

• Options

Good to hear you've got one.

Will be looking under seats when it finishes anyway.

Still gona hold you to the pint ;)

Haha Cheers! Anytime mate! :)
  • Options
    Get a room you two
  • Options
    (Then tell me the room number, I'll pop along)
  • Options
    Just thought I would add this if not already mentioned, Dean Kieley been appointed PNE goalkeeping coach
  • Options
    They did sell out very quickly. I was able to buy when I entered the West, but another in our group said they had sold out when he arrived. Does anyone know if there will be anymore on sale in the shop?