Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Redknapp sacked

At brum

Lol

Brightened my day a bit

Comments

• Bad knee again.
  • Would work well with Duchatelet

:wink:
  • His 14 summer signings worked well!
  • What was the fucking point apart from lining his pockets? No wonder team go for foreign managers nowadays.
  • The new owners aren't exactly covering themselves in glory, one of their first moves having been to jettison Gary Rowett. I expect that some of 'Arry's 14 signings will be surplus to requirements when the next manager is appointed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Big mistake, just had a huge turnover of players and spent 10s of millions then throw it away after 8 games.
  • You just allow a manager to bring in a load of new players, many around deadline day 2 weeks ago, so are still settling in. You then sack the manager who brought them in...
  • You just allow a manager to bring in a load of new players, many around deadline day 2 weeks ago, so are still settling in. You then sack the manager who brought them in...

It's one hell of a way to run a railway
  • Is Morro still in the team?
  • Is there any hope they will come in for Robinson?
  • edited September 2017

Is there any hope they will come in for Robinson?

Curbs 16/1 apparently. I reckon Pardew will get tempted out of th Sky studio....
  • 'Arry to take over from Woy in January?
  • Not surprised. Sold Clayton Donaldson for 50k didn't he? Goes and scores twice for the blades last weekend
  • Is Morro still in the team?

Yup. Played today.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Arry to take over from Woy in January?

You think he'll still be there by Jan..?
  • Love it, they get rid of the best manager they have had for years (Rowett) and replace him with first Zola and then Harry.

Owners know fuck all about football, the lot of them

Quote of the year for me
  • Trouble is I really din't think he'll be that bothered. It's another pay off for doing a crap job.
  • Nico Krancjar looking for his next club...urry up Arry!! :wink:
  • Huskaris said:

Is Morro still in the team?

Yup. Played today.
    Arry is not that daft as to get rid of Morro.
  • JT said:

Yep, perfect
  • JT said:

Yep, perfect
    The only period Pardew could argue was successful in his managerial career was at Newcastle, when they scouted a dozen Frenchman who took them to the top half of the PL. And it had almost nothing to do with him.

Taking over a struggling Championship team would be a fine way for him to prove his ineptitude to anyone who still believes he's a remotely decent manager, thus hopefully ending his managerial career (his ego won't allow him to drop any further, so he'll seek out TV work after that).