Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: CHARLTON 0-3 WIGAN

many thanks to the 58 Lifers who gave marks, not bad for a Tuesday night

Comments

• Thanks, I hadn't noticed how poorly Bury have been playing, as much was expected with their signings in the summer

Holmes and JFC are in a race to see who can get suspended first...
  • Thanks, I hadn't noticed how poorly Bury have been playing, as much was expected with their signings in the summer

Thought Forster-Caskey's booking last night was harsh
  • Must be the first time Kashi has been in the bottom half let alone bottom.
  • Interesting comparison to last season.

Shots on target more or less the same, but more goals scored.

Definitely more undisciplined as fouls, yellow and red cards increase - not that this worries me apart from Holmes and Forster-Caskey getting nearer to suspension.

Possession the same but shows that, ultimately, possession means little as we have 6 points more than last season.
  • Thanks, Lancs.

Fascinating to see two centre halves and goalie making up top three when we lose 3-0!

This.

Thought Forster-Caskey's booking last night was harsh
    I think if you're the referee you have to give that. He went sliding in out of control with two feet. I was actually a little worried he'd see straight red, which would have been very harsh. I don't think he meant it, I think he completely lost his footing and just kind of bundled his way into Morsy (I think it was).
  • thanks to Seriously Red I can conform an error in the comparison table

shots on/off should have read: 39/60
  • thanks to Seriously Red I can conform an error in the comparison table

shots on/off should have read: 39/60

And to think, we pay you for this type of shoddy performance ;)

Thanks LL, always appreciated.
  • Thanks, Lancs. Appreciated as ever!

Kashi didn't play 97 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

Yeah, he came off at 70 with Fosu-Henry, right?

yes 70mins , I'll alter my copy. One week sometime in the future I might, just might not make a mistake, ah well gives you all something to look for, and thanks for doing so, just worried AFKA will reduce my emoluments.
  • Always feel bad about mentioning any slight mistakes considering the amazing effort you put in, but gather that you would rather know than not!
  • Holmes discipline is shocking...
  • Magennis 6.22, that's got to improve!