Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    R I P
  • Options
    Decent band. Copper Blue one of my favourite albums.
  • Options
    Only recently discovered them on the back of Bob Mould's solo stuff and Sugar, prefer the later stuff myself but can definitely hear their influence in other bands.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP

really like zen arcade. great band
  • Options
    I was around enough of their music being played to enjoy a lot of it. my favourite is Candy Apple Grey as by then they were both trying to outdo each other in songwriting, but I still love the earlier stuff as well. Zen Arcade is a great record but it suffers from a fair amount of filler IMO that should have been kept as B-sides.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    rananegra said:

I was around enough of their music being played to enjoy a lot of it. my favourite is Candy Apple Grey as by then they were both trying to outdo each other in songwriting, but I still love the earlier stuff as well. Zen Arcade is a great record but it suffers from a fair amount of filler IMO that should have been kept as B-sides.

that's the problem with double albums but I just about prefer it to their later records.
  • Options
    Bob Mould - See A Little Light is worth a read, good book about Husker Du and Sugar.