Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• "The Bundesliga estimated around 20,000 fans had travelled to the capital to support their team.

It added only 2,900 tickets had been allocated to the away fans for tonight's match at the Emirates stadium in north London."

Sounds like this will end well.
  • edited September 2017
    "They did throw bottles and let off flares, but there was no significant disorder, police were on scene and there have been no arrests."

Oh, so that's alright then. I expect lessons will be learned, Mr Hogan-Howe.
  • MrOneLung said:
    20k at the Emirates is nothing. The Massives would take at least 21k to Outer Mongolia away.
  • MrOneLung said:
    20k at the Emirates is nothing. The Massives would take at least 21k to Outer Mongolia away.
    If only our away following was like Wednesday's.
  • MrOneLung said:
    If only our away following was like Wednesday's.
    Really? Fecked if I'm going to travel all the way to Ulan Bator.

• "They did throw bottles and let off flares, but there was no significant disorder, police were on scene and there have been no arrests."

I believe Mr Hogan Howe has retired. A Lady is in charge.
  • dickplumb said:

"They did throw bottles and let off flares, but there was no significant disorder, police were on scene and there have been no arrests."

Cressida Dick.
  • Sponsored links:

• I visit cologne often and the irish pub (The corkonian) in the altstadt has banned arsenal and man utd fans from their premises, due to the fact they caused damage to it.
  • dickplumb said:

Ah yes, so he did. Perhaps he learned his lesson.
  • Think they missed the boat by about twenty years
  • That's a healthy turnout.
  • edited September 2017
    I guess you told them that to their faces Rodders :-)
  • I visit cologne often and the irish pub (The corkonian) in the altstadt has banned arsenal and man utd fans from their premises, due to the fact they caused damage to it.

Your job is to get "Charlton Athletic" added to that list after your next visit !
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

"The Bundesliga estimated around 20,000 fans had travelled to the capital to support their team.

It added only 2,900 tickets had been allocated to the away fans for tonight's match at the Emirates stadium in north London."

Sounds like this will end well.

Is that all you take away ?
  • They only get 5000 at home.
  • Theyve stormed a barricade at the Emirates. KO delayed until 9.05pm

I blame Brexit. All these Europeans trying to get arrested just to stay in the country after we've left the EU.
  • i suppose they all live in London

if only if only

no doubt @RodneyCharltonTrotta finished work and thought why not see If these Germans who now in numbers of thousands wanted it. they didn't. like before in central a hush fell over the crowd as he bowled out of the tube station towards the German mob. unfortunately a young German lad coughed. Rodney Charlton trotta turned towards him and mouthed the words "you wot mate?"

all of a sudden the german crowed rushed backwards over the barricade to put distance between them and the known Charlton bod. another result. 2 nil.
  • Cologne fans fighting with stewards in away end.
  • Kick off delayed by an hour meaning that the game won't finish 'til almost 11.00