Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bryan Hughes

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. We have created a website based around sport's stadia and their pies. Within the Sisterhood, there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

We recently were lucky enough to gain insight into the life of former Charlton Player Bryan Hughes', of which you can read about here http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=651

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks
sisterhoodofthetravellingpies@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Great thread.
  • Options
    any pics ?
  • Options
    Nothing like a good tasty ie (think someone somewhere might be taking the p).
  • Options
    Finally.
  • Options
    An interesting idea. And one with pietential. I've liked your facebook to keep up with all the pie-related news.

Have you browsed footballgroundguide.com/? There's often pie-centric reviews from away supporters.
  • Options
    he was the first player to score a goal in the new Millennium
    Pretty broad stat there. Presumably in England and presumably in the league or was it just the Premier League? I very much doubt he was the first person to score a goal in the new millennium.
  • Options
    @KatieMullen You may get more hits if you include pies in the title!!
  • Options
    Shag said:

any pics ?

@DaveMehmet bit slow out of the blocks today mate :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Try Ralph Milne, he was a pie aficionado.

Nice idea.
  • Options
    Initials KM, this is not South Stand Tony trying to get some ideas is it?
  • Options
    The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. Honorary President: Sue Parkes.
  • Options
    What is everyone's favorite pie? I really fancy a mined beef and onion pie now.
  • Options

What is everyone's favorite pie? I really fancy a mined beef and onion pie now.

Chicken and ham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    favorite is a Scotch pie but right now i could murder a macaroni pie

• Options
    Gaaaawd blimey! Surely this should be everyone's favourite?

Who can say no to a dry, grey mince pie with sloppy pastry, lumpy mash and Kermit's jizz all over it?!?

Facking laverleeree !
  • Options

Who can say no to a dry, grey mince pie with sloppy pastry, lumpy mash and Kermit's jizz all over it?!?

Facking laverleeree !

That's perfect almost. Mash scraped on the edge , double double , plenty of liquor and dark topped pies. Only thing wrong is the pies are the wrong way up.
  • Options
    As for the website I notice the first comment on there is from Acworth.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Facking laverleeree !

That's perfect almost. Mash scraped on the edge , double double , plenty of liquor and dark topped pies. Only thing wrong is the pies are the wrong way up.
    nothing worse than a ice cream scoop of mash
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Addicted2Charlton/A2C will be next, then she'll be sorry she ever came here...
  • Options

buckshee said:

Addicted2Charlton/A2C will be next, then she'll be sorry she ever came here...
    dont want them pies daahn our grahhnd
  • Options

buckshee said:

Facking laverleeree !

nothing worse than a ice cream scoop of mash
    Rape?