Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan turnout tonight

edited September 2017 in General Charlton
Noticed they are showing the game as a beamback in their lounge, so expect just the London ex-pats to turnout.

Do Charlton get income from that btw?

Comments

• Won't even be worth opening the JS stand, stick them on the end of the west lower

Actually they could probably sit in the dugout with the subs
  • Won't even be worth opening the JS stand, stick them on the end of the west lower

Quite. I think the chant tonight won't be "Who are ya" more of a "Where are ya"
  • Swisdom said:

Won't even be worth opening the JS stand, stick them on the end of the west lower

Suspect the home sections will be a big dip from Saturday as well so don't think those there will be able to give too much stick :-)
  • Swisdom said:

Won't even be worth opening the JS stand, stick them on the end of the west lower

Suspect the home sections will be a big dip from Saturday as well so don't think those there will be able to give too much stick :-)
    Obviously if it was a Tuesday night game at the DW, we'd fill the away end and overspill into the home areas :wink:
    We took a fair few on a Friday night a couple of seasons back.
  • Swisdom said:

Hope the annoying kids who sat behind me on Saturday are tucked up in bed preparing for school.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Hope the annoying kids who sat behind me on Saturday are tucked up in bed preparing for school.
    If your in the East Stand it could be unlikely... Got a ton of them here down by me at the moment!!

Gonna be a long evening enduring that lot
  • The Wigan lounge beam back !

Nope. That's a colour tv.
  • Looks about 17 so far..
  • Millwall are beaming their game v QPR back to the Den tonight
  • They're sharing Roland's beamback
  • 239 Wigan in a crowd of 10,172
  • Barely heard them when they scored
    Fair play to all that travelled
  • Ain't no party like a Beamback party.
  • Really do not like Wigan and that is before tonight. There is a difference between Rochdale bringing a 100 odd fans on a Tues night to Wigan. A club that was bank rolled by their rich owner but still has a poor following. I remember just days after winning the FA Cup they took only a tiny pocket of fans to Arsenal when they still could have stayed up. Yes, probably sour grapes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Shocking attendance.

Ours would have been worse roles reversed!
  • Safe journey back to those in the mini bus.
  • Really do not like Wigan and that is before tonight. There is a difference between Rochdale bringing a 100 odd fans on a Tues night to Wigan. A club that was bank rolled by their rich owner but still has a poor following. I remember just days after winning the FA Cup they took only a tiny pocket of fans to Arsenal when they still could have stayed up. Yes, probably sour grapes...

As oohahh will hopefully back me up. For many years we have had one of the lowest in the entire league % away to home support.
  • edited September 2017

239 Wigan in a crowd of 10,172

So much for the increase in home support attendances from last season, minimal.
  • I thought the actual attendance tonight was better than expected, with the CL on and rubbish weather
  • Sat in the west upper as using a freinds st, and fuck me it's depressing looking around the north upper a 1/4 full, the jimmy seed I think they would be better off closing off and think that's what they'll do, as it must be costing them money to open it, under 500 fans could probably be sat in the west, wouldn't be that difficult to segregate.
  • SDAddick said:

We're having a beamback party here at Casa De SD if any of you want to pop round to Eugene, Oregon. Kick off is 11:45am local time but be sure to get here early to make sure you get a seat (my dog likes to sleep on at least 2/3s of the couch but you might be able to distract her with a treat).

Not in to beastiality thanks very much.
  • se9addick said:

Shocking attendance.

Ours would have been worse roles reversed!

We took over 300 to Exeter in the league cup.