Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Aaaaaaargh!

Be careful lads and lassies. Just had a shower using my new bottle of Radox "strong tea tree and mint" 2 in 1 shower and hair gel. Safe to say that I am now applying lots of cold water to little SB and a few of my other bits. Not quite up to the classic Veet standard but ouch!!!!! Take care out there if purchasing!

For those who don't get the Veet reference, I copy below. An all time classic which had me in nearly as many tears as the reviewers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Comments

• What a sillybilly: )
  • I remember once, I must of been 15 and liberally applying the Brut aftershave, as Henry said "Splash it all over" not a good idea!

Boy did it sting.
  • edited September 2017
    Nice excuses boys ;).
  • Be careful lads and lassies. Just had a shower using my new bottle of Radox "strong tea tree and mint" 2 in 1 shower and hair gel. Safe to say that I am now applying lots of cold water to little SB and a few of my other bits. Not quite up to the classic Veet standard but ouch!!!!! Take care out there if purchasing!

For those who don't get the Veet reference, I copy below. An all time classic which had me in nearly as many years as the reviewers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Done the same about a month ago - should be a health warning on their bottle. Now avoid anything with tee tree oil in it.
  • Original Mint Source is the one. Will make your balls tingle for hours.

I bought Original Source Lemon & Chilli today. Might just bin it!

That's the one to wake you up in the morning !

Their eucalyptus and black pepper one is good for that as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• A couple of lines on a dry surface also makes everything tingle before a shower
  • About 2002.

Benidorm
    Sunburn
    Mint Source

That smarted a bit.
  • I've reached the stage in my life where this is the highlight of my day.
  • McBobbin said:

I've reached the stage in my life where this is the highlight of my day.

This thread or mint shower gel
  • cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

Mint shower. This thread just has me peering wistfully out the window for the sun to rise
  • McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

McBobbin said:

Mint shower. This thread just has me peering wistfully out the window for the sun to rise
    I want to get to an age where the crab stick thread is the highlight of my life

Was mentioned on Mock the Week tonight for exactly this reason!
  • yes ended up doing then when on a stag do. The veet review also came to mind. Minty fresh all night thou.

Actually still remember the first time I borrowed this bastard off a mate (Butlins).

Genuinely thought I'd lowered my Ed Balls into a bath filled with exploding candy. Brought on massive anxiety in the fear that you may never walk properly again but at the same time quite like it and wonder if this will prove in time to be a gentle first rung on the ladder of sexual perversion
    Too

MUCH

INFORMATION
  • Sponsored links:

Actually still remember the first time I borrowed this bastard off a mate (Butlins).

Genuinely thought I'd lowered my Ed Balls into a bath filled with exploding candy. Brought on massive anxiety in the fear that you may never walk properly again but at the same time quite like it and wonder if this will prove in time to be a gentle first rung on the ladder of sexual perversion
    It is, although I'm a bit of a romantic masochist at heart.
  • After suffering a groin strain playing football I thought it would be a good idea rub in deep heat before going to bed. It wasn't a good idea though to sleep in the nude.
  • I used hand sanitizer as lube once, thought I'd treat myself to a good time, ended up thinking my helmet was gonna dissolve.
  • A friend of mine suggested that a Tic Tac heightened the experience of a blow job. I'm just going to have to take her word for it.
  • cafcfan said:

A friend of mine suggested that a Tic Tac heightened the experience of a blow job. I'm just going to have to take her word for it.

Space dust.
  • I love the stuff, wash my feet with it every day in the shower. You must show it respect but honestly if you make it to the shower with the type of hangover I get these days that stuff soon helps you power through. It's like hot food, you can't go and wallop a vindaloo the first time you have a curry. Build up to the big stuff, then once you have hit the peak of a phaal the world of Indian grub holds no fear.

This is also when Mint Source shower gel comes into it's own. My mouth can handle the heat of a phaal but my poor little dung button cannot the next day. So it's either working a mini milk ice lolly up your date or washing the starfish with mint source. Job jobbed
  • This makes me feel better.

I bought a wrap for lunch on Friday from work and forgot to put Tobasco in it.

Being the clever sort, I liberally applied it to the outside of the wrap. It absorbed really well and tasted just the same.

Went to the toilet 10 minutes later and spent the next hour in the toilet trap with wet tissue wrapped around my genitals.
  • Solidgone said:

After suffering a groin strain playing football I thought it would be a good idea rub in deep heat before going to bed. It wasn't a good idea though to sleep in the nude.

Am now wincing and crossing my legs in sympathy.