Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Tisdale

Other than SCP and Curbs...

I would love to have this guy as our manager.

Done a great job at Exeter for years now and had them playing some lovely stuff in League One with minimal resources.

Comments

• He's on pretty decent money there I believe. Always here good things about him from those that have worked with him.
  • Great Manager... Really pleased that the owner stuck by him when they were struggling at the bottom of the League this season...

A lot of fans were calling for his head apparently!!
  • Ever since he wore double denim at the Valley @Riscardo has had a downer on him.
  • If I remember rightly, the clothing and dress sense comes from his friendship with a guy called Ray who apparently founded Ted Baker. He always got us free clothes back in the day at uni when Ted Baker were trying to make a name and expand
  • Quality manager.
  • Paul Tisdale manager, Terry Skiverton, assistant, Jose Riga director of football and Yann Kermorgant first team coach.
    Where's Cabbles, when you need him?.
  • If I remember rightly, the clothing and dress sense comes from his friendship with a guy called Ray who apparently founded Ted Baker. He always got us free clothes back in the day at uni when Ted Baker were trying to make a name and expand

Still does I think.
  • After Wenger, nearly 21 years the longest serving manager in the top five divisions, (probably top 25 divisions) 11 years at Exeter this June.

3rd longest is Jim Bentley at Morecombe, just past 6 years (never heard of him). 2nd longest Showbiz manager at one club is Eddie Howe at Bournemouth, 4 years 9 months.
  • Sponsored links:

• tony burman has got to be up there, although they are national south now.
  • Congratulations Paul Tisdale - a long time coming.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41201791
  • MrOneLung said:

Congratulations Paul Tisdale - a long time coming.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41201791

Thats mental!!... Especially with the run that Exeter went on last season to go from bottom of the League to Play-Off contenders in a matter of weeks