Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

Ed. Another fake twitter

Who changed that?
    Mr Editor has finally turned up at the office.

• Options

WIOTOS

WIOTOS.....

It will probably be a day late, as it would have been announced the day before on Facebook, Twitter, Imstagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Tinder and Grinder.

Get with the programme old man...

WIOSOSMS

(When it's on some official social media shite)
  • Options
    Ed fake in talks?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Hahahah

• Options
    Ah i see. Is he a fake? No idea.
  • Options
    Can't you remove 99% of the rumours on this thread as well as they are fake too.

Good luck in your move to @holmesdalenet cuddles.
  • Options
    Something is happening, hence how quiet it is. They'll announce Novak leaving, hopefully the same time as announcing a striker...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    Nothing doing on godden according to Cawley.
  • Options
    I think Cawley is right. Nothing is going to happen.
  • Options
    Better hope Magennis can play every minute of every game then.
  • Options
    Nobody then....?
  • Options

Definitely seems like Godden. He only followed Charlton on twitter about an hour ago.

I hope all the toy throwers will be praising the board when they do something good too.

Come on Katie... Stop nattering on here and tie up the deal, only got an hour and 12mins left!!
  • Options

WIOTOS

WIOTOS.....

It will probably be a day late, as it would have been announced the day before on Facebook, Twitter, Imstagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Tinder and Grinder.

Get with the programme old man...

WIOSOSMS

(When it's on some official social media shite)
    Calm down Mr angry. So I'm 64, no need to bring my age into it.

OS clearly an umbrella term for all official club media outlets
  • Options
    Also I don't like the fact @Ben18 has these multimedia skills - I'm wide open to further ridicule

Absolutely no protection either from the likes of stig or ibborg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't suppose Godden signing for Charlton is actually a rumour on the Summer Rumours thread, is it?
  • Options
    Given Robbos track record any signing will be someone that has never been mentioned before. Have faith my Brothers and Sisters, he will deliver!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    There's still a chance of something happening, either that or KR, Bowyer and KM just fancy hanging out at Sparrows lane until late tonight.

But my money's on @cabbles to another forum
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Definitely seems like Godden. He only followed Charlton on twitter about an hour ago.

I hope all the toy throwers will be praising the board when they do something good too.

Signing another striker when we only have one at our disposal is hardly good it's just flipping obvious. Even that is seeming like a struggle.
  • Options
    Surely even we wouldn't let Novak go and not bring someone in.
  • Options
    from twitter-:
    Don't believe anything doing on Stevenage's Matt Godden to #cafc.

so who is it then?
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong I'm pretty worried, but can't say I've been this excited on deadline day in years
  • Options

No chance. If they have done anything good they are still miles behind rectifying all the bad things they have done.