Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you only do on holiday

Comments

• cafcfan said:

Tell the waiter I want my squid char-grilled whole and NOT cut into rings, covered in slushy breadcrumbs and deep-fried in oil previously used for a million other meals.

You need to eat in my local restaurant then, no need to ask there...
  • LouisMend said:

Cruise around in one of these bad boys

WALLY TROLLY!
  • Did you get mugged off for the excursion to see the different coloured mud?

Me...no, we did the walk with the lions and it was amazing.
    Good for you. I did.....and it was shit :smiley:
    Lion poo on the plimsolls? :lol:
  • Go to Dudley.
  • T.C.E said:

LouisMend said:

It's all a question of how you prefer to travel ;)image
    Nice chopper
  • Say the beer is rubbish compared to my local but still drink more of it than usual
  • Walk round every single eating establishment in town hoping to find some decent vegetarian food.
  • Pay over the odds for a taxi when you've already paid for a coach transfer but fear you'll be the last drop off.
  • A couple of la mumbas at 11 o'clock every morning
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Walk round every single eating establishment in town hoping to find some decent vegetarian food.

Why continue going abroad on holiday when you know full well that the only country in the western world that has any significant demand for vegetarian food is the UK, Seth? Don't get me wrong, you have my sympathy, but facts is facts...
  • Did you get mugged off for the excursion to see the different coloured mud?

Ha - we went there! Fookin rubbish.

• seth plum said:

Walk round every single eating establishment in town hoping to find some decent vegetarian food.

Why continue going abroad on holiday when you know full well that the only country in the western world that has any significant demand for vegetarian food is the UK, Seth? Don't get me wrong, you have my sympathy, but facts is facts...
    Italy is good.
  • Northern birds

Hahahaha!!! Brilliant, and bang on!
  • Watch two Spanish girls scissoring on the beach for around an hour in full view of families.
  • buckshee said:

Watch two Spanish girls scissoring on the beach for around an hour in full view of families.

We want video proof
  • Didn't have my phone with me. At one point one of them literally mounted the other one!
  • buckshee said:

Watch two Spanish girls scissoring on the beach for around an hour in full view of families.

'Scissoring'.

Explanation please, or video better still.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get wanked off by a ladyboy.

Not much demand for this in Dymchurch.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Italy is good.
    Yeah - good point, lots of pasta, risotto and pizza options for veggies.
  • McBobbin said:

seth plum said:

You'll be pleased to know that in south America, ham is a vegetable. Apparently.
    And in bloody Germany last time I went!
  • let a mate rub cream on you

Where?
  • MrLargo said:

LouisMend said:

See you've got a bit of a thing for the more mature ladies - like your style mate!
    Join the club!
  • buckshee said:

An hour!
  • Carter said:

See a stranger's tits whilst also eating an ice cream and getting sand in your pants

It's just this isn't it. Strangers tits, and so many of them. They could be PA's, taxi drivers, hairdressers, managers, cleaners. And I love the liberation of it the women must feel. Good on any woman who goes topless on holiday, I appreciate I'm doing a good job of sounding like the degenerate pervert I am but on a serious note I applaud any woman who is comfortable enough to do this and not feel the burning of every single member of the male species of humanity trying their hardest to not stare
    One thing I can't abide in life is men who overly ogle women. The reason? You're ruining the fun for everyone, or you're ruining the fun for people who can ogle discreetly
  • let a mate rub cream on you

Where?
    Majorca