Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plymouth 2 Charlton 0 Post Match Thread

Should've been two or three up after 30 mins. Not too disappointed as long as it doesnt continue. Let's hope it's an early blip.

Comments

• Hope they took plenty of snaps from the flight as I think they'll be bussing it from now on.
  • edited August 2017
    Played some nice stuff for the first 40 mins but argyle started to look dangerous toward the end. That continued into the second half.

Was impressed with f.caskey. very unimpressed with big Mag.
  • To be fair to big Mag - unlikely he was fully fit! Probably only 70% but only player who can play KRs preferred system.
  • edited August 2017

Played some nice stuff for the first 40 mins but argyle started to look dangerous toward the end. That continued into the second half.

Was impressed with f.caskey. very unimpressed with big Mag.

Mag looked short of fitness, Kashi had a much poorer game than last week as well
  • Normal service resumes
  • Dansk_Red said:

Players suffering from jet lag.

Katrina booked them flights to the US Plymouth
  • Sponsored links:

• rather pleased I couldn't make the 700 mile round trip ! ..... GOAL SCORER required .. but every Addick fan and I hope every Addick 'official' already knows that
  • Hope they only tickets to fly one way and had to walk back to improve fitness levels
  • On the plus side. We've lost, so KR can press home he needs his extra men.

Who the f*ck and I kidding lol
  • Early days yet but we should have taken are chances better especially against a team that conceded a lot of goals their previous two games.
  • Just when I thought we turned the corner.
  • edited August 2017
    First half strong, second half pony. Players not coming over at the end showed what they thought of second half
  • Sponsored links:

• Where are the goals to come from?
  • Oh well, never mind. We can all calm down a bit now.
  • stonemuse said:

Uboat said:

Oh well, never mind. We can all calm down a bit now.

But I was enjoying getting excited, it's been so long :wink:
    Maybe we'll win again soon and we can all get excited again.
  • Safe journey home to all those that went.
  • edited August 2017
    Kept possession well but lacked in the final third, we are in desperate need of a goal soccer.
  • Do youse see how patient I'm being?
  • edited August 2017

To be fair to big Mag - unlikely he was fully fit! Probably only 70% but only player who can play KRs preferred system.

Perhaps. I don't think it helped him that Holmes final ball was dreadful today.

Holmes looked good apart from that, pity as that could have made the difference had he got that right.

We should had a free kick on the edge of the argyle box immediately before their second. I think that some of the players were shocked we didn't get it. We might have got a point IF the ref had done his job properly

Can't blame the ref for the defeat though. Pity, I was looking forward to this match after reading of the rave reviews of the previous matches this season.