Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Card Today

Place your bets, I'm going for Kashi.

Comments

• Forster-Caskey for me or Holmes... Both love a big tackle and refs appear to be giving no quarter
  • Will be a Plymouth player.
  • Robinson.
  • Hackett-Fairchild.
  • Cannot remember 3 reds in a row
  • Could be either Bauer or Pearce.
    We have had a forward, a midfielder, so I suppose a defender is next.
  • Cannot remember 3 reds in a row

Here you go :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• J J Shelvey .. carries on the tradition even though he now wears the Geordie black n white
  • J J Shelvey .. carries on the tradition even though he now wears the Geordie black n white

What was he even thinking? The most un-subtle "stamp" I've ever seen.

he'd already had words with Alli after Alli's silly spat with Lascelles ..
    Later, Alli was pulled up for a foul, Shelvey went to grab the ball from him and Alli petulantly punched the ball away whilst he was lying on the ground .. J J (I take shit from no-one) Shelvey then decided to exact retribution and stood on Alli's ankle .. you play Shelvey and all too often this is what you get ..
    probably the end of any potential international selection for Shelvey

he'd already had words with Alli after Alli's silly spat with Lascelles ..
    Later, Alli was pulled up for a foul, Shelvey went to grab the ball from him and Alli petulantly punched the ball away whilst he was lying on the ground .. J J (I take shit from no-one) Shelvey then decided to exact retribution and stood on Alli's ankle .. you play Shelvey and all too often this is what you get ..
    probably the end of any potential international selection for Shelvey
    He's not a good enough player anyway even without the shit he brings. But I wouldn't be surprised if he see's his playing time more limited now, might be one thing too far for Newcastle.

Jonjo is a silly boy.

At 25 he should be approaching his peak and with Newcastle's return to the Premiership there was a real opportunity to kick on.

3 game suspension, in such stupid circumstances, and a p****d off Benitez could prove career defining and not in a good way.
  • He'll be back in the Newcastle team as their squad is hopelessly weak
  • Ronaldo's was easily my favourite of the weekend, might be in bigger trouble too for pushing the ref afterwards.
  • se9addick said:

Ronaldo's was easily my favourite of the weekend, might be in bigger trouble too for pushing the ref afterwards.

indeed, 5 match ban.