Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fosu joins Palace

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40851164

I know i'm trying my luck here, but this is 3 days old, and don't think anyones picked it up yet.

Comments

• Comedy gold.
  • Never heard of him .
  • JiMMy 85 said:

These posts remind me of crap horror movies that rely on cheap jump scares, usually somebody or something suddenly appearing on screen, accompanied by a violin screech.

Sure, I was scared for a moment, but that doesn't mean I have any respect for the technique that was employed to make that happen.

These posts remind me of a sad and lonely person who will do anything to get attention!!
  • I personally love these threads alongside "thanks Colin", "Curbs 16/1" as well as *that pic* of Appleton and the itshappening.gif
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

These posts remind me of crap horror movies that rely on cheap jump scares, usually somebody or something suddenly appearing on screen, accompanied by a violin screech.

Sure, I was scared for a moment, but that doesn't mean I have any respect for the technique that was employed to make that happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq7xIicAfWI
  • Yay,

Another thread with a misleading title.

Gosh, you guys are so funny. I'm sure your Mum's are so proud of you.

Not!!!
  • Has Bent signed?
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Immediately heard Willhelms scream...
  • Funny!!
  • Slap that man with a pie that smells
  • You've failed @The_President

You've attempted a joke title thread and no one has accused you of being as funny as cancer, HIV, mad cow disease.

Not even standing on a Lego toy. Must try harder
  • Fake news! Sad!
  • edited August 2017
    I'm thankful that nobody started one of these threads about Brighton signing Izquierdo* yesterday. I mean, why do people bover?

*A Colombian player.
  • You've failed @The_President

You've attempted a joke title thread and no one has accused you of being as funny as cancer, HIV, mad cow disease.

Not even standing on a Lego toy. Must try harder

Think of myself being suitably chastised.
    I wont do it again,sir.
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is Fosu and who are Palace......never heard of either of them!