Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So how much longer does Andy Hunt need our help?

Last post a year ago, surely it must be time to give it a rest?!.

Comments

• Come again?
  • Twelvety
  • I imagine until they reach their £5k goal, so cough up and it goes away :wink:
  • I imagine until they reach their £5k goal, so cough up and it goes away :wink:

It could be here for some time then.
  • So this left me completely baffled. What the hell is @Halix on about???

Then after a bit of digging I discovered the Andy Hunt thread was pinned at the top of the General Charlton category. As I only ever view the Recent Discussions list (which shows all categories) it was never seen on that view. Nor I suspect to 99% of people.

So mystery solved, and I've removed it from being pinned to the top of that category

The bookmark I use to sign in always takes me straight into General Charlton page, and I hadnt realised.
  • Halix said:

So this left me completely baffled. What the hell is @Halix on about???

Then after a bit of digging I discovered the Andy Hunt thread was pinned at the top of the General Charlton category. As I only ever view the Recent Discussions list (which shows all categories) it was never seen on that view. Nor I suspect to 99% of people.

So mystery solved, and I've removed it from being pinned to the top of that category

The bookmark I use to sign in always takes me straight into General Charlton page, and I hadnt realised.
    Me too.
  • So you guys cut out all the non-Charlton nonsense?

Good strategy:-)
  • I'm still none the wiser

RedLaneRed went to Belize, met Andy Hunt (played up front, name like a ...), and put up a thread on here asking for help for Andy who helps out disadvantaged kids in Belize.
  • Sponsored links:

you need to be adventurous, and turn to the dark side, try clicking on the General Charlton categary and all will become clear.
  • Halix said:

I'm still none the wiser

you need to be adventurous, and turn to the dark side, try clicking on the General Charlton categary and all will become clear.
    Well not now as I've removed it !
  • So you guys cut out all the non-Charlton nonsense?

Good strategy:-)

I find the other way around can be a good idea under Roland!
  • I have been awaiting this post for months. Thanks Halix.
  • Halix said:

You may have missed some doozies!!!
  • So this left me completely baffled. What the hell is @Halix on about???

I bet Mr Hunt will be upset at this, return it to it's rightful place.

Good fella is Hunt. He sat in front of me at the palice relegation game, until I told him he did not realise his old club Albion had stayed up through us sending palice down.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Halix said:

You may have missed some doozies!!!
    You'd think, but suprisingly no, not really.